SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Here's my entry to the competition:

attachicon.gifrps20180318_202953.jpg

Oh dear, that is very tidy indeed. Just wait till you see my lot. Complete arse jumble I can tell you, except for one or two surface area bits. My excuse is that with DCC you don't need to know which wire goes where; yes, that must be true as i was told that by someone.

Now then Mr. Seasideholidayer person, that Model Rail for April contains a really brilliant feature layout. Where did you buy that? It is amazing.

All theis neateness and beautifully finished stuff is making me very nervous.............

G. E. Tonwithit 

Oi. The Pannier is in steam and at Bishops L; due off at 11.00. There is also someting bigger at Minehead; due off at 10.55; must be some sort of Gala event?

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

Now then Mr. Seasideholidayer person, that Model Rail for April contains a really brilliant feature layout. Where did you buy that? It is amazing.

Just a little something I knocked up the other day while we were snowed in   :mosking:

Oi. The Pannier is in steam and at Bishops L; due off at 11.00. There is also someting bigger at Minehead; due off at 10.55; must be some sort of Gala event?

WSR Spring Gala.  They've got an S160 running, amongst other visitors.

• RMweb Gold

WSR Spring Gala.  They've got an S160 running, amongst other visitors.

Easy to tell an S160 - it looks foreign and the cab usually looks as if it's about to slide off.  They also have very misleading fireboxes but no need to ask how I know, y just remember that what looks like big fire isn't because the firebars are so high up inside the firebox.

• RMweb Gold

S160m at Bishops and about to run round and off at 16.45.

Manor off Minehead at 16.40.

Bluebell does not have any Webcams.....boooooooo!

Nothing worth running during the week, I went to "The Giants of Steam" a few years ago 6 tender loco's billed to run and all that was in steam was a class 4 tanker they seem to have buqqered up everything else 

melted fire grate irons and the like I did here, not been since. 

• RMweb Premium

I don't have any baseboards. I do have some paint.

This evening I have spent a pleasant few hours looking at SR Coach Set Numbers on SEMG. I recently found a list of those in the back of one of my ancient Ian Allen Locoshed Books (1959) that I had noted during spotting days and along with prototype picture info I am hoping to number up some appropriate sets for The Junction. Well that's what I am telling myself anyway.

Hey ho, work to be done.

P

http://www.semgonline.com/coach/sets.html      Click on XL link on this page.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Too late to escape embarrassment but thank you. I hadn't noticed a 'flag' for a PM but that's just me I expect.

P

Flags are not reliable right now, I note. A correspondence over recent weeks with flags is suddenly ongoing without.

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear, that is very tidy indeed. Just wait till you see my lot. Complete arse jumble I can tell you, except for one or two surface area bits. 

I'm still not showing you mine. I don't even like looking at it myself. Each wire has it's purpose but they usually don't tell me what it is.

• Like 1

Just to keep the underside of the layout looking significantly neater, I'm only going to use one colour of wire.

I tried that method with Wiganish, didn't quite work though!

post-4133-0-19697200-1521799743.jpg

Carl Boranna.

Edited out spelling error everyone missed.

Edited by GRUNFOS
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's taking an absolute age to sort through all my modelling stuff, as I move it from one small room to another (slightly less small) room in the house. I'm trying to bring some order and structure to everything as I move everything around, but it's taking a long time! No modelling or progress on layouts can be done until this is all completed.

Following on from last weeks " incident " I have decided to demostrate my modelling techniques in the fashion of Keef Lemon......

post-20303-0-09868500-1521821211_thumb.jpeg

Shhh Ting !