SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

We have a bit of thunder about, as it’s rather warm again. But there also seem to be a lot of firework noises and other signs of extreme celebration. I wonder why.....

No idea cos it was a Serb who won Wimbledon.

We have a bit of thunder about, as it’s rather warm again. But there also seem to be a lot of firework noises and other signs of extreme celebration. I wonder why.....

Somebody doing a belated Bastille Day celebration perhaps?

Tim T

• RMweb Premium

The roads are staying open because they have cancelled that stupid bike ride around France. :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

It is a recorded fact that the wall was built to stop the Scots nicking the lead off the roof of Durham Cathedral.

My old dad (warden of Durham Cathedral) used to tell American visitors that...not many worked it out.

In Sydney there is a well-known tourist spot called Mrs Macquarie's Chair, where the wife of the Governor from 1810 to 1821 used to sit and look at the harbour. We like to tell tourists that she picked that spot so that she had a good view of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.

Edited by St Enodoc

• RMweb Premium

I understand there is quite a lot of double heading there !

Ann Throwpoligist

Double heading, webbed toes, and six fingered children is more the way in Norfolk.............

• RMweb Gold

Double heading, webbed toes, and six fingered children is more the way in Norfolk.............

Oy! I have webbed second/third toes on each foot. As had my mother. My brothers were born without this. I only have one head - at least at the last count - and have thankfully failed to father any children, irrespective of digital allocation.

And I have seldom been to Norfolk.

Strange thing is that, although my hearing is deterioratiing, I can still hear you lot.

Quackers.

Beg pardon ? Must get a little hand put on this watch !

Thora

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Something I hope those from Essex will be able to answer quite quickly.

What is the difference between (not so) new towns of Basildon and Harlow :dontknow: :dontknow: :no2: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Dunmow.

The new power supply works very well thank you all. Well, it did just now.

Quackers.

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Dunmow.

No you are wandering into uncharted territory.

Mind you there is a lovely bakers in Dunmow called Dorringtons......but you don't want hear about their wonderful doughnuts.

The new power supply works very well thank you all. Well, it did just now.

Quackers.

Excellent news, I am so glad that the problem was one of lack of power as we talked about not something that would involve you going DC. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

• Like 1