SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

You know what? I'm giving up asking questions anywhere in 'public' on this Forum. I shall ask my comrades by PM as then I might not suffer the slings and arrows of ourageous fortune from a load of complete w###ers. Silly ######, so many of them.

Oh yes, I don't suppose anyone has one of these RMS type Multimeters that cost hundreds of £s that I could borrow for ten minutes? (Dammit, that's a question) :triniti:

Ar$£

Edit : I see RMW bleeps b#ggers but not wankers!

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Rather than an expensive meter, there are some cheap handheld and USB oscilloscopes available, which might do the job. Does anyone here know whether they would be suitable?

Thanks

Dave

• RMweb Premium

You know what? I'm giving up asking questions anywhere in 'public' on this Forum. I shall ask my comrades by PM as then I might not suffer the slings and arrows of ourageous fortune from a load of complete w###ers. Silly ######, so many of them.

Oh yes, I don't suppose anyone has one of these RMS type Multimeters that cost hundreds of £s that I could borrow for ten minutes? (Dammit, that's a question) :triniti:

Ar$£

Edit : I see RMW bleeps b#ggers but not wankers!

Is it working?

If so don't worry.

I was going to say something that is not profound, but I had forgotten what it was.

Oh yes, I've only just noticed that I have exceeded 20,000 posts.

Surely at least a very small percentage of them might have been SENSIBLE, although there may have been more than one unintended double-entendre.

Does that therefore make you Captain Sensible? At least some of the time?

Keep talking the happy talk

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

My my you are very lucid today your Duckship nice to see some one happy .

BTW did you hear Mike went @sre over B0llOx yesterday in the bedroom

and ended up in  A&E he is back home now, he said he's OK just a bit bruised.

A Hack.

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Premium

Does that therefore make you Captain Sensible? At least some of the time?

Keep talking the happy talk

Glad It's All Over

WOT?

• RMweb Premium
BTW did you here Mike went @sre over B0llOx yesterday in the bedroom

and ended up in  A&E he is back home now, he said he's OK just a bit bruised.

Should he be engaging in such energetic and inventive bedroom activities at his age?

• RMweb Gold

Should he be engaging in such energetic and inventive bedroom activities at his age?

That what I thought, I asked him what page he was on so I could avoid it but I think

that one went straight over the top. :jester:

• RMweb Premium

The trouble with asking sensible questions on fora is picking out the good answers from the pages of utter shite other folk post.  They seem to think if they repeat something enough times (without reading other, correct answers from genuinely knowledgeable folk) it becomes true.  Wankers.  Ha, that's funny you can say that.  I suspect US software, where b*&&er is very rude, they call them tossers or something.

• RMweb Premium

The trouble with asking sensible questions on fora is picking out the good answers from the pages of utter shite other folk post.  They seem to think if they repeat something enough times (without reading other, correct answers from genuinely knowledgeable folk) it becomes true.  Wankers.  Ha, that's funny you can say that.  I suspect US software, where b*&&er is very rude, they call them tossers or something.

DCC is only two wires.