SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

As I'm off work for a second day with the lurgy, I thought I ought to do something constructive:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/138058-cakebox-challenge-the-end-in-a-day/?p=3318776

Hi Stu

I knew it, there was you the other day mingling with the rift-raff you work with and look what they have given you.

Now stay indoors and away form human contact we don't want your lurgy to escape form Cornwall, look what happened in 1918.

• RMweb Premium

I was mystified why there would be 'a Cameron Centre'. 

Unless it had David Cameron in the stocks so we could pelt him with rotten fruit and worse for the utter unnecessary balls up that is Brexit...

I'd pay for that

Bliddy eck lad, thee will pay for that when some people see it. There are some very weird folk on this Forum (not this thread) that will take you to task. I shall stand back and watch them being shot down in flaming bits by you esteemed self. Great fun.

Phil

• RMweb Premium

Spot the attachments and differences; yes I know the loco is now facing the other way and some t#t has laid some track on a piece of wood. It is looking to the right so that it can run the whole bliddy shower over as they leave Brum. It knows it can do that smoothly as it has completed a fingerpokin circuit of The Junction Up Main and it did not fall off or cause mayhem. At the time it was moving leftwards. It was not frightened by the Hungry Caterpillar either.

Now I shall be banned, but it wasn't me Officer, it was the H15.

post-2326-0-66291600-1538577459_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 9

• RMweb Premium

I understand. I never used alcohol until I started using RMweb. had to take to drink and drugs very soon after the first conflict in posting.

P

I find that building Walschaerts valve gear is best done under the influence of a large vodka and coke (fizzy not powder)

• RMweb Premium

As I'm off work for a second day with the lurgy, I thought I ought to do something constructive:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/138058-cakebox-challenge-the-end-in-a-day/?p=3318776

Hey, Stu, would you sign me up for your course on build a model railway in a day, I really do need a slice of that.
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I find that building Walschaerts valve gear is best done under the influence of a large vodka and coke (fizzy not powder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7NABUkyGok

OK so now explain outside and inside emission and the difference in the gear set up......................................................................

P

OK so now explain outside and inside emission and the difference in the gear set up......................................................................

P

Ok, well basically to set the gear up you'll need a mirror, a razor blade and a straw.  A rolled up fiver will do...

Inside emission is breathe in hard through one nostril whilst blocking the other

Outside emission is when you persuade your girlfriend to spread it all over her, oh hang on.  Never mind.

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

• RMweb Premium

Hey Mister Duckabilly, you could try using lacemakers brass pins to hold sub-assemblies of the valve gear together or I've also used 16BA nuts and bolts in the past. Both methods work fine.

I use the brass pins method wherever possible if the etched holes are fine. If the holes are huge I quite often solder the hole 'closed' and then redrill or 'add' a suitable brass washer and solder that on, so thanks for that. I have short and long. I will use 16BA nut/bolt for the Crosshed/Connecting Rod. Have not done VG for a few years so will be working slowly. Just thought I could watch 'Sir's' DVDs once again.

As for Mr Fritters............. take a cold shower immediately and hand yourself in to the Feds.

P.  

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Ok, well basically to set the gear up you'll need a mirror, a razor blade and a straw.  A rolled up fiver will do...

Inside emission is breathe in hard through one nostril whilst blocking the other

Outside emission is when you persuade your girlfriend to spread it all over her, oh hang on.  Never mind.

They took away "what the 'ell is 'e waffling on about" button.

I suppose it comes from reading all those big books without pictures.

• RMweb Premium

P

Simple - outside emission is when you fart in the toilet, outside emission is when you fart elsewhere.

Gear - flares or tapered jeans.

Sorted.

• RMweb Gold

3rd day off, not had this many sick days off together in the last 10 years.

Oh, well, will enable me to finish 'The End'.

I hope it lifts soonest, Stu. I have just had the voucher for my annual free flu jab, and wouldn’t miss it for the world.

• RMweb Gold

Simple - outside emission is when you fart in the toilet, outside emission is when you fart elsewhere.

There is a video on YouTube of a dog and cat asleep. The dog farts audibly, and the cat looks up sharply and smacks the dog on the head!

• RMweb Gold

I have just had the voucher for my annual free flu jab, and wouldn’t miss it for the world.

I like getting free vouchers too, it's most exciting.

Gear - flares or tapered jeans.

Sorted.

What about farting in an outside toilet?

• RMweb Premium

I like getting free vouchers too, it's most exciting.

What about farting in an outside toilet?

If you fart in an outside toilet and nobody smells it, does it make a pong?

G. Berkeley

Ah, dot is der Schrodingers bog hypothesis.

Schrödinger's bog? I though it was Schrödinger's dog, i.e. blame the smell on the dog.

Or is it Schrödinger's zebra? While it's in the box it's both black with white stripes and white with black stripes. Err, hang on...

• RMweb Premium

Good grief, I take a day off to do very little modelling and you lot are being as batty as a bat cave or a cricket equipment shop.

I might tell you later what I took hours to do today. Clue....it involved a lot of kn0bs, a soldering iron, two different solders, two types of flux, a 0.7mm drill, a couple of Broaches, a diddly bit of Super Glue and some brass wire.

Whilst I achieved this, my companion built most of a Comet Coach (not including bogies) :scared: .

P

Edited by Mallard60022