Bachmann/Olivia's Trains Direct Rail Services Class 37 Limited Edition

Re the limited edition certificates, if indeed the loco's were to come with them, would they still be in the included in the loco box as I'm guessing they will say 'Olivia's limited edition' on them somewhere?

Would Bachmann/Olivia's/other retailers allow or be happy with the original retailers name on the certificates, or would they be discarded, or indeed it wouldn't be a problem? Again that's if they have certificates at all.

Previous cancelled Limited Editions that have gone on general sale through retailers did not include certificates. Dutch class 47 immediately springs to mind.(although if you purchased through Bachmann direct, it did.)  

Sorry, did check first, normally would expect to see "on order or awaiting delivery". How many are you getting in?

Our website doesn't give me the option to put that it's either in stock or out of stock. I'll have to see if there's an add on for it. I've requested 4 so hopefully I'll get 4.

• RMweb Premium

If there was price (even including the hike on the original price), it would be less than other recent Bachmann 37's.... Especially this one with the sound removed.

I wonder how these will sell now, Olivia's rejected them because of the cost increase, they are now appearing all over the place at varying prices between £114 and £140 and seem to have attracted a lot of attention.

Had Olivias taken delivery and sold them at the RRP I wonder if they would all be sat on the shelves gathering dust.

I wonder how these will sell now, Olivia's rejected them because of the cost increase, they are now appearing all over the place at varying prices between £114 and £140 and seem to have attracted a lot of attention.

Had Olivias taken delivery and sold them at the RRP I wonder if they would all be sat on the shelves gathering dust.

There could be a big difference between generating a lot of vocal froth and selling all 750 of them at £140!  ... ;)

Archived