• RMweb Gold

The show went well. Plenty of visitors and Sheep Dip seemed to be well received. 

All in all, the locos behaved........unless they are being filmed by Callum, when,  for one Peckett in particular it all became a bit much. 

Simply put.......... enjoyable. 

Rob. 

• Like 19

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, mudmagnet said:

A bit stormy in these parts ....

Exeter Bleat.jpg

Cor !!!

• Agree 2

You see people know quality when they see it. Glad it went well and you had a good time. Onward and upward. Fame beckons.

On 24/06/2022 at 08:07, NHY 581 said:

Edited by Winslow Boy
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, mudmagnet said:

Try these two.

A super layout Rob. Good to catch up today.

Exeter Bleat bw.jpg

Exeter Bleat-3.jpg

The sky just lifts an already good layout scene right up there into the sublime.

I'd be very interested to understand a bit more about how you did that, Richard, please?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Winslow Boy said:

You see people know quality when they see it. Glad it went well and you had a good time. Onward and upward. Fame beckons.

Fame does beckon for the sheepbloke- just noticed he’s not far off 1 million views for this thread! 

Jay

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

The sky just lifts an already good layout scene right up there into the sublime.

I'd be very interested to understand a bit more about how you did that, Richard, please?

@Captain Kernow, many thanks.

Well to start with, you need to have a good subject matter and the layout looks superb, already with atmosphere.

I took around 15 focus stacked images (RAW files), opened into Lightroom then into Photoshop to blend together into one image to increase the depth of field. I removed some of 'non-model' elements, than back into Lightroom to crop and adjust the white balance. Then  again using Photoshop, used a sky replacement before back into Lightroom to crop to add some shading / highlights. Exported as a JPG and then to here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Round of applause 2