westerhamstation

• RMweb Gold

As an incentive to vote for Westerham Station  a FREE trip of a lifetime on the Brasted Ballaster will be offered to anyone who votes for Westerham Station.

This is an oppurtunity not to be missed and is not a bribe in anyway shape or form. Terms and conditions apply 1.you must be in good health, and have your own teeth as the G forces are considerable, false teeth secured with elastic around the head are not permitted. you must be over over 85 and accompanied by one of your parents. Toupees will be allowed subject to scrutineers aproval. So would be Ballast riders cast your vote you will not be disapointed.

http://www.rmweb.co....e-your-content/

post-17489-0-65897600-1404660573_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

1. I am in good health ( I.e. I'm still alive)

2. I have all my own teeth - I keep them in a glass overnight

3. I often feel over 85, especially when talking to my children...

4. I can bring either parent, though the one in the urn would be easier than the one buried at sea.

Now, what am I voting for again ?

• RMweb Gold

1. I'm failing fast, not likely to see the night out

2. Most of my teeth have fallen out

3. I'm a hundred-and-eleventy-one

4. my parents despise me, we haven't talked in years

What was this all about?

I am none of the above, feeble beings  .....

Young,

Handsome,

Firm of grip,

Possessed of fine mental faculties,

Rich.

And I want to point out the last of those facilities, when I ask you to PM me so that a bribe can be arranged without anyone knowing we have done so  .....    ssssshhhhhhhh  ...   don't let anyone see this

PM me soon  ......

As an incentive to vote for Westerham Station  a FREE trip of a lifetime on the Brasted Ballaster will be offered to anyone who votes for Westerham Station.

This is an oppurtunity not to be missed and is not a bribe in anyway shape or form. Terms and conditions apply 1.you must be in good health, and have your own teeth as the G forces are considerable, false teeth secured with elastic around the head are not permitted. you must be over over 85 and accompanied by one of your parents. Toupees will be allowed subject to scrutineers aproval. So would be Ballast riders cast your vote you will not be disapointed.

I am liking those posters..

subliminals......LOL

Edited by Jaz

The above photograph puts a new light on "Putting on the Brake"    ........

Well obviously someone put the brake on the Brake, so that Poster could be put on the Brake    .....   and the poster of the Poster, must have had at least one brake on his bike, or he wouldn't have been able to stop near enough to the Brake with the brake on    ........................................       :derisive:       ...............................................      

...........................................    OK, you all know where this was heading, so I will simply leave the rest to your over-fertile imaginations  .....    :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

NEWS FLASH- Live as it happens Bill Posters the man who police think could help in there inquiries into the recent spate of fly posting in Westerham and Brasted in his attempt to influence voters, evaded police capture today by leaping onto a passing greenline coach and using his bus pass. As he got on the coach he shook his walking stick at the other people in the queue and  shouted out You Rozzers Won't Take Me Alive, then settled back in his seat while the other people got on. A police spokesperson said we will get him at the next stop. More news on this breaking story as it happens.

http://www.rmweb.co....e-your-content/  for more details.

post-17489-0-25546700-1404810237_thumb.jpg

I guess it will   .......

When all this is finished will that make him post posters Posters?

All this is post the post with the poster, posted on the Brake with the brake on   ....    other posts, post that one have had posters posted on items previously posted without posters, posted on them  .....

• RMweb Gold

BREAKING NEWS

Police today have issued pictures of the Westerham gang wanted for vote influencing in the Westerham and Brasted election, Kipper of the yard has been called in to help the local police. He is quoted as saying " I want that old git with the walking stick and bus pass banged up for at least a week "

If seen do not approach, as the old one had sprouts from his allotment for lunch and could prove to be lethal. contact the number on the poster or

post-17489-0-23035400-1404822193_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

The Enforcer looks like trouble to me..., wouldn't want to spill his pint.

Inspector Kipper is going to be busy, make no bones about it.

Admit it, you're having a Whale of a time! There's no need to be Koi about it...

Edited by acg_mr
  • Like 2

Those aerial pranksters have been at it again, trying to hijack Brasted's attempt to jump on Le Tour bandwagon

Looks like they dropped their tin of white paint in front of the station master's car as they ran off..

post-15693-0-35043200-1404827034.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Those aerial pranksters have been at it again, trying to hijack Brasted's attempt to jump on Le Tour bandwagon

Looks like they dropped their tin of white paint in front of the station master's car as they ran off..

attachicon.gifwesetrham.jpg

Hi Lee, that is absolute genius had me laughing out loud, I am really enjoying the contributions and input from you all, I can't stop now as the rozzers have got wind of me (must have been the sprouts) hope they don't get the sniffer dogs out. yours worried of Westerham hobbling to the hills. 

• RMweb Gold

Kipper of the Yard speaks out. In an interview today held on Westerham Station Platform, Kipper of the Yard said these men must be caught I will stop at nothing to catch them, my man is working double shifts, I myself am in the Crown Hotel opposite, if anyone has any information or wants to buy me a pint.

When questioned about the man who got on the greenline coach earlier in the day, Kipper of the Yard was strangely quite on the subject, but when pressed on the subject, he said that the man escaped, by waiting till the bus slowed down to double declutch on the first bend of Westerham Hill, he shuffled off the coach and did a close approximation of a parachute roll and vanished into a ditch, and was last seen speeding along the Pilgrims Way on a bike which must have been left by an accomplice.To Kippers further embarrasment one of the gang had stuck a poster on the departing train for Brasted. Inspector Kipper said that when he catches them they will all be in a lot of trouble and that the public should be vigilant like what Shaw Taylor says, Keep Them Peeled, as these posters have been seen as far away as New Zealand and up north somewhere past Watford.

any information Whitehall 1212 or

http://www.rmweb.co....e-your-content/ thank you Kipper of the Yard

post-17489-0-83696200-1404835599_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Goodness gracious me      .....      :O

................  these posters have been seen as far away as New Zealand and up north somewhere past Watford.

....................................     not to worry too much 'though    ...........     so far, the posters have been limited to words    ..............       :angel:  :angel:

Just remembered I have a meeting to rush to, as I am already late   .........     :bye: