SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Tudor? Had some losses unexplained.

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about them. The Tudor's design was always a bit of a compromise though. Such a shame that arguably Roy Chadwick's worst design would end up killing him.

Al.

• RMweb Gold

I have had another dream and it involves a different way of fitting the whole of the SR WOE main line from Axminster to Honiton in the existing loft space and it does not involve T gauge. Ummmmmmm, Lots of measuring must take place today methinks.

Either it was a dream or I have caught Larryitis but worse in that I haven'y even laid track before changing me mind.

Yo.

Can't be Larryitis, simply because you haven't laid any track! Larryitis causes repeated modifications to already high standard layouts. What you have is an attack of procrastination, which has been affecting me for about 6years. ;)

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

What you have is an attack of procrastination, which has been affecting me for about 6years. ;)

me too - not helped today by watching Smokey and the Bandit on TV... I know, I know

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Premium

Quackers, you obviously have concerns about getting out of the attic in an emergency and have an interest in planes.

I can't help but think there's an obvious fusion of these two things....

Attic mounted ejection seat?

Could smart a little on the way out of the roof but I'm sure a clever duck like you could come up with something.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

OK I've found these and it sort of illustrates somethings that could be happening:

Deffo will happen attachicon.gifimages (13).jpg attachicon.gifdownload (5).jpg

Something similar could happen attachicon.gifimages (16).jpg

Deffo will happen but there will not be pipes attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpg attachicon.gifdownload (4).jpg

Something similar could happen attachicon.gifimages (12).jpg

Now to gather the sticks. (not building a nest by the way..........)

Q

It's a layout Jim, but not as we know it... :secret:

There's something about the unfortunate contortions you already have to live with combined with talk of re-thinks, including complete WOE mainline, gradients and reduced walking around space that makes me think - 'stick to plan A' (which is a good one, featuring an interesting location and will keep you quite busy enough as it is). :rtfm:

Just my humble opinion, you understand... :dontknow:

• RMweb Premium

It's a layout Jim, but not as we know it... :secret:

There's something about the unfortunate contortions you already have to live with combined with talk of re-thinks, including complete WOE mainline, gradients and reduced walking around space that makes me think - 'stick to plan A' (which is a good one, featuring an interesting location and will keep you quite busy enough as it is). :rtfm:

Just my humble opinion, you understand... :dontknow:

But a very sensible one. Don't get carried away Phil. The best guarantee of doing nothing is to come up with a scheme which one knows deep down is too compex, and will require far too much time and work.

• RMweb Premium

Have no fear fellows, my stuff will not look like the interior  of the stricken space vessel post-2326-0-38616700-1439818688_thumb.jpg

where the Alien 'pods' were first encountered by crew and Signalhorny Weaver.post-2326-0-69312100-1439818867.jpeg

.....and I won't look like this when I am trying to lay the ballast post-2326-0-35708600-1439818901_thumb.jpg

Incidentally, I am still traumatised from seeing that first bloo*y Alien film; I've never been the same again when I get a bit of a pain in my chest.

Ar8e.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I thought I would never see anything I liked her in, until that t-shirt!

Apparently she's in the new series of Doc Martin.She play's an American tourist.What do Americans call Grockles then.