SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Why are you all still talking about sport?

It's nearly tea time, for goodness' sake.

Well it depends upon how hungry you are especially in Gloucestershire.

You could incorporate a nice Double Gloucester with an energetic run prior to eating it on a piece of toast !

post-20303-0-29134900-1545931147.jpg

post-20303-0-49096600-1545930945.jpg

• Like 1

I have just had the last of the Xmas pud..... the best thing about Xmas.

Scoffing Xmas pud ? Shouldn’t you be down at Sheffield Exchange supervising the Engineering works so they don’t over run ? Poor passengers have to get to work next week, and you’re at home feeding your face ! If this goes on people will be wanting the system privatised so we don’t have all this inconvenience and all the trains run on time.

• RMweb Premium

Scoffing Xmas pud ? Shouldn’t you be down at Sheffield Exchange supervising the Engineering works so they don’t over run ? Poor passengers have to get to work next week, and you’re at home feeding your face ! If this goes on people will be wanting the system privatised so we don’t have all this inconvenience and all the trains run on time.

Trains have run every day over the Xmas period.

• Like 3

They will be running in another household, I’m weaning my five year old Grandson off Lego and onto OO, even his father, who I thought we had lost to the dark side of surfing and Porsches, was impressed with some of the efforts in the “bake off”

Happy New Year to you all

Rich

• Like 3

Well done. Prototypical of the good old days before all this closing down for Injun Earring nonsense, when one could stay in London till the pubs shut on Christmas Eve and still get the 1.20am last train from Liverpool Street, which never seemed to be cancelled. If you were lucky and someone turned the electric off , they would put a DMU on and you would get an exciting ride as it screamed its guts out and nearly rattled itself to pieced trying to keep time on the electric timetable all stations to Southend !

• Like 2

I’d like to buy the world a Coke, and give them all the runs.

I hope you won't be sniffing it, the bubbles play havoc with nose hairs and bogeys !  :O

Three days without a post on this thread, is this a record?

Hope that we are all well?

Thought that Herr Duck would appreiate a sight of the gloves wot my son gave me for christmus.

Tim T

That’s posh!

One thumb on each hand! Do you think it’ll ever catch on ?

I N Bred.

• RMweb Premium

Three days without a post on this thread, is this a record?

Hope that we are all well?

Thought that Herr Duck would appreiate a sight of the gloves wot my son gave me for christmus.

Tim T

Yes, sorry.I keep meaning to get on and do stuff but I've got had Bird Flu(again) and Mrs M has an even worse cough thingy, poor beast.

Ar$£

Yes, sorry.I keep meaning to get on and do stuff but I've got had Bird Flu(again) and Mrs M has an even worse cough thingy, poor beast.

Ar$£

Oh to be in England now that winters there!  What a pair! :drag:   You know what 'they' say, whoever 'they' are, "Spring is just around the Corner" :imsohappy:

Brian.