SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, bigwordsmith said:

Thanks for asking Clive,  we've almost finished the building work and SWMBO has got me into gardening, so between us we've seeded offer 3000 square metres of lawn that used to be massively overgrown borders.

We've also taken about 10 trailer loads of stuff we decided we didn't really need after all to the tip, and managed to get all the railway boxes, and a lot of others into he new manacle which is about half the size of the last one.

I did realise that going back over time, on every occasion on which I've completed the circuit of a model railway, I've found myself moving house two years later. As we have no intention of leaving this one, perhaps I ought to comsooider an end to end - I do have 21' to do it in, s it could ba an interesting opportunity.

However, it's certainly not going to provide me with modelling space that willl accommodate the 200-odd coaches, 100+ locos and 200 trucks I brought with me - I sense a spot of Fleabaying coming on!

Hi Smiffy

I too have boxes of locos that are not part for the current plan but I can't be bothered with e-baying them. Just gotta learn to live with the boxes.

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Dr Gerbil-Fritters said:

I hope you're going to put lights in that Christmas tree that's next to the tunnel in the second photo, the one with the Bully Beef Tin and smoke...

I reckon that was a 'plant' by the PW Gang but I hadn't really clocked it before your comment. It is going to be fun creating all the required trees for this area and it needs to be summer foliage too.

P

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Bogie said:

So Mr M what does your will stipulate should happen to said boxes?

Selected mates have been asked to either care for my engines and MUs when I have fallen off me perch or dispose of any items they want to and should they make a profit to keep that profit should they wish to. The kids are not inheriting my trains. 

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Selected mates have been asked to either care for my engines and MUs when I have fallen off me perch or dispose of any items they want to and should they make a profit to keep that profit should they wish to. The kids are not inheriting my trains. 

Who will get all your DCC stuff ?

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, St Enodoc said:

I reckon it's already gone.

Can I return now from the space behind the sofa?  I have not heard the 'all clear' yet.

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022
Brexit.
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

Well, relegation for the not so mighty Greens seems almost certain. Sadly they deserve it as they have been absolute shite almost all season. What a shambles. No passion, no fight, no idea. Signing off for several hours now as I go upstairs and smash up some polystyrene.

Ar$£ 

• Friendly/supportive 3

46 minutes ago, Mallard60022 said:

Well, relegation for the not so mighty Greens seems almost certain. Sadly they deserve it as they have been absolute shite almost all season. What a shambles. No passion, no fight, no idea

Ar$£ 

It could be worse, you could be following a team(*) that seems to be making a belated dash towards relegation out of the League the way they are playing currently.

Tim T

* = STFC

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, timbowilts said:

It could be worse, you could be following a team(*) that seems to be making a belated dash towards relegation out of the League the way they are playing currently.

Tim T

* = STFC

Yeovil gone and that's just up the Road from Seaton Junction...….there is a connection you see.

Ar$£

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

You'll beat us.  No passion, no skill, don't care. 

Down already.

3-0 down to an already relegated team who were bottom, after 15 minutes, says it all.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:55, Mallard60022 said:

I reckon that was a 'plant' by the PW Gang but I hadn't really clocked it before your comment. It is going to be fun creating all the required trees for this area and it needs to be summer foliage too.

P

There's a very nice rtp tree just like that one by the tunnel portal available if you know where to look.;)

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, devonseasider said:

If Argyle do go down you've got to give them credit for pulling relegation out of the jaws of survival  They were well clear & on the up only 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Home to Scunny last game - looks easier than Southend's fixture.

Sadly not clear and on the up that close in. Last time they did anything was against Shrews at home and that was a last minute penalty. They were dire at, Bradford, not that bad at Sunderland and then at Donny they were absolute rubbish apart fro two/three players who actually tried.

15 hours ago, JeffP said:

You'll beat us.  No passion, no skill, don't care. 

Down already.

3-0 down to an already relegated team who were bottom, after 15 minutes, says it all.

It will be a bloody fight to be the least interested, less skilled and most lacking in passion by the look of things. I just hope there isn't a huge bundle and all hell breaks loose and that is just in the home dug out. Sorry to hear that your lot seem so awful too; disheartening isn't it.

ATB

Ar$£

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon Phillipus 

I'd give that football lark up it sounds as if it's upsetting you try Rugby where real men play sport beat the carp out of each other then have a beer together later. 

Btw that tree would look nice if you bought it. :biggrin_mini2:

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1