Burton On Trent in N2

RBE

I can understand where you are coming from as you have a lot of different traffic to cater for. However, I can see a shopping list including a mixed pair of 20s, several 31s, 37s, 47s, Blue, Original Railfreight and Large Logo Grids, more 58s and a couple more 60s....get playing the lottery!

Some Coal 60s were also regularly seen on Metals workings too. I know 004 was used on Steel.

Like you, I have quite a few locos that I would like to have on Boxenby but first off need to sort out the every day prototypical fleet!

Yes I do need to win the lottery. I never realised the scope of stock at BoT when I decided to do it. Oh well you make your bed! At least Millers Dale will be heavily stocked when the time comes!

Looking good mate

Cheers Buddy I'm sure you'll have fun shunting the yard! Might have to make you official engineers shunter! Edited by RBE

Ok just checking in to let you all know that I go in for my spinal operation tomorrow morning. I will be having one of my discs taken out and its a risky op so am a little nervous to say the least. I will check back in when I'm well again.

Cheers

Cav

Edited by RBE

Ok I've come out of the far side. I seem to be ok. The backs very painful if course and I'm on morphene but the leg is feeling much better at the moment. Fingers crossed. Thanks for all of your best wishes it means a lot, currently I have more wire pipes and add ons than a borg but I just happy that it went ok.

I'm back home now and in a bit of pain. The good sign is that the leg pain has gone so it appears the operation has worked. I will hopefully make a fast recovery now over the coming weeks.

• Like 5

I'm back home now and in a bit of pain. The good sign is that the leg pain has gone so it appears the operation has worked. I will hopefully make a fast recovery now over the coming weeks.

Great News Cav, now take it easy, there's no rush to finish the Layout, just rest and enjoy the Pain Free feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really anything to do with BoT appart from I'll be running it on there, today I spent half an hour finishing off assembling and painting my 3D printed perch. It could do with some data panels and a good weathering but the idea is defineately there. It would be good to see a rake of these with the gantry wagon and chute wagon on BoT!

post-6894-0-71420300-1445256302_thumb.jpg

I'm happy enough with it to put it for sale in my shapeways shop. Once I have done the whole rake I will look into providing full kits for these however just for now you can buy the basic print if you are interesting in having a go with one.

Edited by RBE
  • Like 5