Just when you thought it was safe...

dibber25

• RMweb Premium

to put the credit card away... but you'll need to buy Model Rail 215, the next issue, not the current one if you want to see more.

Why does the front coupler point up?

:-)

• RMweb Premium

Have you got some sort of permanent RMweb word search in operation just to avoid panic attacks in case you miss a first announcement and inadvertently happen to see an EP or CAD?

He obviously has a alert mechanism for any mention of his favourite diesel mechanical.

Jamie

Have you got some sort of permanent RMweb word search in operation just to avoid panic attacks in case you miss a first announcement and inadvertently happen to see an EP or CAD?

It's like some sort of twisted dating app. My senses are finely attuned to mention of the aberration in question.

Not 'N' or 'O' gauge by the look of it. Not a diesel, not a sparky and not a unit. Just a 4mm black silhouette kettle cut-out by the look of it . . . that should be popular in coffee shops as a doily  ;-)

G. 

• RMweb Premium

I am curious - why should the "image .. not be considered representative of the product itself."? Of course a photo will be even better, and presumably the wheels will have spokes, but already this looks as if it is going to be a good model - as one would expect from Bachmann and Model Rail!

John

Ah, Stone Age couplers :yes: It's OO, then, & British.

I'm quite safe, thanks. ;)

Needs Kadees being a USA loco!

Yes, we both know it's an American type, but it's a British version, with buffers etc.

*Nerd voice ON* I think you'll find.... the model is also built to a British Scale, so we can shove as many Kadees on it as we like, it won't fit in on an American outline layout :rolleyes: although it does run on HO track :P :D

*Nerd voice OFF* :sungum:

I am curious - why should the "image .. not be considered representative of the product itself."? Of course a photo will be even better, and presumably the wheels will have spokes, but already this looks as if it is going to be a good model - as one would expect from Bachmann and Model Rail!

John

Because it's an Engineering Prototype and after extensive testing there MAY be alterations to the finished models. There are also three versions and the EP represents only one of them.

CHRIS LEIGH

Archived