66779 then Bachmann ?

ronnie thommo

True, but you can't really renumber 66779 Evening Star as it is only the one carrying this livery and some sort of indication where the plates go would be helpful because you could easily put them in the wrong place.

Look on Flickr some good photos of 66779 , clearly show where the etchings should be fitted,[both sides are shown]

I wasn’t being impertinent, I was being sarcastic.

With had lots of you describing how you think the pricing is a conspiracy worthy of some unholy alliance maybe involving the secret service, and now you want a picture ?

Buy it or don’t.....

Charming. Glad your not my local model shop owner. Would avoid it like the plague with customer service like that. Edited by bart2day

Seek the battle. Don’t complain about the wounds.

Darius

Hi Darius,

I was requesting some pictures of the model, not 'seeking a battle' or expecting people to become aggressive. What is wrong with some people on here?

Edited by bart2day

• RMweb Premium

JDM Models in Settle have very few left that aren't reserved.

He's already had a couple of sales where they were buying two - one to keep and one to ebay.

Silly prices by this weekend?

Cheers,

Mick

It was actually a serious question, are there any bells and brackets inside the box?

Would be a shame if the bells are not part of the standard model and you have to shell out extra for them from rails

Sorry Jim, no, it was meant as a joke as people are asking for the NRM version with gloss finish and the bells. Haven't seen the bells anywhere except at Rails. Apologies if I misled you. I thought you hadn't seen the shop bell on the top.

• RMweb Gold

No probs, just had a look in the NRM lt ed thread and rails say the bells aren’t included on the standard release so it looks like you do have to shell out for them

I think I may be able to live without!

I did see the shop bell and gloss and had a chuckle to myself

No probs, just had a look in the NRM lt ed thread and rails say the bells aren’t included on the standard release so it looks like you do have to shell out for them

I think I may be able to live without!

I did see the shop bell and gloss and had a chuckle to myself

Phew, you had me there Jim.

Just checked and you are right its £9.95 for the bells from Rails. Also noticed that they are a Corporate Member of the NRN, hence the access I would have thought to the bell package.

If you can keep a secret, I will be honest with you. Our shop bell isn't actually made of brass, it was £2.99 from M and S.

Edit: Now seen on another thread that Rails commissioned the bells from Rapido.

Edited by Widnes Model Centre
  • Like 1

Not sure what all the fuss is about but we have put together a package and are considering putting it on Ebay at a hugely inflated price. Wife reckons if it sells we could be in for some foreign travel. Maybe as far as Wales. What do you think?

Dinner's Ready !! :locomotive: :locomotive: