Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
On 31/08/2023 at 10:54, McC said:

and if you need a reblow for a chip, do open a ticket, and we can arrange a new chip sent out to you, and you can return the old one, HTH!

How is the exchange time going as I sent my two in three weeks ago and listed as processing? :) 

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Martin_R said:

37 602 and 37 606 arrived safely this morning. Everything looks and sounds unbelievable - absolutely stunning Accurascale models.

Ditto -  two locos will be coming via TMC. Something to haul that ACC nuke stuff 🙂

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
On 31/08/2023 at 21:07, GordonC said:

I think if 37114 was done in large logo, as per when it was allocated to Inverness and had the car headlight mounted on the bonnet nose, then Accurascale are probably the boys to do it.  I’m sure that if Bachmann did it, it wouldn’t be 100% correct as they would shy away because of slight change of tooling and possible associated costs, whereas Accurascale seem to relish modelling challenges like this.  I know @class26 , amongst others would be very pleased to see 37114 ‘Dunrobin Castle’ done as a high fidelity model, so over to you @Accurascale Fran 😉🤪

Edited by jools1959
More information
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

I think if 37114 was done in large logo, as per when it was allocated to Inverness and had the car headlight mounted on the bonnet nose, then Accurascale are probably the boys to do it.  I’m sure that Bachmann would shy away because of slight change of tooling and associated costs, whereas Accurascale seem to relish modelling challenges like this, without additional costs.  I know @class26 , amongst others would be very pleased to see 37114 ‘Dunrobin Castle’ done as a high fidelity model.  Over to you @Accurascale Fran 😉🤪

I would equally love to see this.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

You have the special one for the Australian market,send it back and insist on a UK version.

I am really looking forward to getting 37 609 from Rails of Sheffield. Let's just hope they send me the Australian version so it's the correct way up for me too! 🤣

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On 31/08/2023 at 10:54, McC said:

Clips are in stock this morning, we'll get them up on the website later today, and if you need a reblow for a chip, do open a ticket, and we can arrange a new chip sent out to you, and you can return the old one, HTH!

Any news on the clips. Can't find them on the web site.

• Like 1

And now a minor disaster: 37 026 and 37 423 were both happily circulating on the same track, when another item derailed and shorted the track out momentarily. 37 423 was unscathed, but 37 026 lost its sound even though it wasn't involved in the derailment or short, itself. Lights all work, locomotive moves, but activating the sound gives a click from the speakers and that's it.

I have tried resetting the decoder (which now seems to be locked), to no avail, and tried reloading the sound project completely, but so far nothing has improved.

I have a couple of other things to try before I write of the decoder and try to get it replaced or repaired under warranty (I believe ESU's warranty is quite good in these matters).

• Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold
47 minutes ago, StuAllen said:

It’s not subtle, not going to lose the box on the shelf! 

IMG_4455.jpeg

IMG_4456.jpeg

IMG_4457.jpeg

This came to mind (for some reason) 🙂

I'm hoping to get an email from ACC in case there are some spare!!

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
35 minutes ago, Haverail said:

Are the pre orders still being sent out waiting for my email to say it is on the way :-)

Given they only started late last week, I would say it is safe to say a lot, including yours and mine, are still to be sent out. 

This was a big delivery, so we just need to be patient. 

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Given they only started late last week, I would say it is safe to say a lot, including yours and mine, are still to be sent out. 

Roy

Thnak, now you say that I remember the photo posted with pallets of them!

54 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Roy

Seems to be lots of yellow and not much Rog so far…

wonder if they’re being sent out per pallet or per order this time :)

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, derekdoestrains said:

Seems to be lots of yellow and not much Rog so far…

wonder if they’re being sent out per pallet or per order this time :)

Hi @derekdoestrains,

ROG and one of the DRS machines did not get released by customs with the others, but are due to land at the warehouse on Tuesday. 

In the meantime the rest are being shipped out. We should be finished getting them out by the end of the current week.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 1

Both my Yellow peril and ROG were tagged onto the same order so i shall wait as they will both arrive together hopefully. 

looking forward to getting my mitts on them all as well as the Rails of Sheffield special, 609 and 606 as well. 😉😉😉

Edited by Krieghoff
  • Friendly/supportive 1