Graham Farish Spring 2022 Announcements

AY Mod

That said, if one did have a couple of green 4-CEPs and added in the various SR steam and diesel offerings (past present and on the horizon) from Messrs Farish and Dapol then you'd have the makings of a nice southern region layout set in the transition era. 

• Agree 1

On 25/04/2022 at 15:49, D9020 Nimbus said:

There is a backlog at Fleischmann — AFAIK none of the items due in quarter 1 2022 have yet arrived, nor have quite a number of the items from last year…

I have had an SNCF BB26000 for a couple of months, but I cannot vouch for all the other items with a Q1/2022 release date. Certainly the Swiss EWIV coaches have been delivered and there has been extensive discussion on the N gauge Forum about the re-tooled bogies under these coaches.

Collector's Club members are usually told maybe a day before the announcements. 

I am personally not holding my breath as far as anything significant is concerned, looking at the dearth of steam locos currently a new tool model would be a nice surprise but I don't consider it at all likely.

Roy

I've just noticed that Bachmann have finally given an ETA (Oct/Nov) for the Farish GWR Hawksworth Full Brake BR Blue. I've been waiting for this item ever since they announced it over three years ago. I was beginning to think that they had forgotten about it!

https://www.Bachmann.co.uk/product/category/162/gwr-hawksworth-full-brake-br-blue-[w]/374-587

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 27/04/2022 at 19:43, grahame said:

And although they (once upon a time) said they planned to produce their OO range in N have never really made good on that claim for any model.

Yeah I find that odd, too. Having publicly said they would downsize the OO gauge range we still don’t have an MLV, EPB, MPV, 85, 90 etc etc. 

hopefully they’ll prove me wrong tomorrow and announce some of that!

• AY Mod unpinned this topic
On 01/05/2022 at 19:04, montyburns56 said:

I've just noticed that Bachmann have finally given an ETA (Oct/Nov) for the Farish GWR Hawksworth Full Brake BR Blue. I've been waiting for this item ever since they announced it over three years ago. I was beginning to think that they had forgotten about it!

https://www.Bachmann.co.uk/product/category/162/gwr-hawksworth-full-brake-br-blue-[w]/374-587

Put your wallets away lads, now it's gone back to "Awaiting" 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, TomE said:

The updated 08s are due to start arriving with retailers over the next few days, along with the 319s and 37s!

Tom. 

Kernow have already got their own exclusive model in store.

• RMweb Gold

I understand one or two versions of the 08 may be slightly behind the main delivery so I wouldn’t necessarily expect all versions to be in the shops within the 7-10 day period. 

Tom. 

1 hour ago, TomE said:

I understand one or two versions of the 08 may be slightly behind the main delivery so I wouldn’t necessarily expect all versions to be in the shops within the 7-10 day period. 

Tom. 

The Bachmann website shows which ones have arrived and which ones are due Jul/Aug

https://www.Bachmann.co.uk/category/model-railway/graham-farish/diesel-locomotives

Edited by Paul.Uni
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

I picked up my sound fitted 08 from my local shop this lunchtime. Not had a chance to try it out yet or even remove it from the box. 

• Agree 1

With all the talk of the recent announcement on the Bachman website of all the latest releases. Whilst most of the discussion has been around the latest releases of both 08 and class 37’s , wait , after such a long delay a further release of the Kyle line Highlander coaches included the representation of the DTCL , my credit card is going to take a hammer again but after a wait at last the end is in sight. I wonder if Bachman are going to release the missing Mk2 coaches with the Clan names, or another marketing ploy , in which willing stockists were prepared to break down the sets and sell and individual models.

BR 'Highlander' Pack Mk2 TSO & Class 101 DTCL BR Highland Rail G. & C.

• RMweb Premium

Class 101s, 08s, Class 37s including the regional specials and c319s all in stock. I’ve missed unpacking and displaying them…..I’ll see what they’ve left me to do at MBMS today….probably not much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 4firstimes said:

With all the talk of the recent announcement on the Bachman website of all the latest releases. Whilst most of the discussion has been around the latest releases of both 08 and class 37’s , wait , after such a long delay a further release of the Kyle line Highlander coaches included the representation of the DTCL , my credit card is going to take a hammer again but after a wait at last the end is in sight. I wonder if Bachman are going to release the missing Mk2 coaches with the Clan names, or another marketing ploy , in which willing stockists were prepared to break down the sets and sell and individual models.

BR 'Highlander' Pack Mk2 TSO & Class 101 DTCL BR Highland Rail G. & C.

Doubt they will release them, us Highland modellers would love the full set but can't see it. 

• RMweb Premium

This is going to be a very, very expensive trip to my local model shop (FMR) as just about everything I have ordered over the last 2-3 years has all arrived at once ! At least I've spent the last 6 months preparing the ground with the Wife for the shock ... so hopefully it won't cost me a divorce on top as well. 😅

• Like 1
  • Funny 3