Class 31, by Accurascale - It's time 2 Brush Up!

On the 37's activation of the Flange Squeal is still on a function button.

Turn the function on then the loco will squeal on the curves as dictated by the sensor. Turn it off and there is no squealing. Therefore, you can pick and choose if you want it to activate or not :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gives me time to save up! You guys are doing a great job, in any business there’s always set backs, it’s all about communication!

with regard to the taillights these would have been right in the early years, going to Probably 80s the switch had a mod where there was a bar across both switches to turn it on, and then with the NR 31, the taillights control at the end, so No. 1 end would control No.1 taillights where as originally no.1 end would control No2 end taillights. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Hi Chaps

could you enlighten me on 31276 class 31 'calder hall power station' for Key Publishing. It doesnt seem to have been mentioned in despatches. 

just need an idea of roughly which Qtr that will arrive. 

thanks

It is mentioned above under Hornby Magazine as arriving in Q3 2024. 

19 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Hi Chaps

could you enlighten me on 31276 class 31 'calder hall power station' for Key Publishing. It doesnt seem to have been mentioned in despatches. 

just need an idea of roughly which Qtr that will arrive. 

thanks

I think there’s only one limited edition for Hornby Magazine / Key and therefore it’s Q3/24

Edited by Nigel Emery

• RMweb Gold

Looking great and well done for the tweaking.

As accurascale brought up the topic of prototypical lighting;

Will there be an option to turn off front lighting leaving only tail lights on when pushing a train or in top and tail mode? 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

To the guys at Accurascale, when will we be able to request stock alerts for the already sold out 31s? I understand from a post elsewhere that they go out in batches based on when they are signed up for so would like to be near the front of the queue! Cheers!

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, TomScrut said:

To the guys at Accurascale, when will we be able to request stock alerts for the already sold out 31s? I understand from a post elsewhere that they go out in batches based on when they are signed up for so would like to be near the front of the queue! Cheers!

There is the option "Email me if one comes available' on each loco on website. 

9 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

There is the option "Email me if one comes available' on each loco on website. 

I can't see it on the 31s, that's what I am getting at. It tells you it's sold out, then also still has the pre order button (which takes you to an empty cart) but no alert option.

Screenshot_20231119_083720_Chrome.jpg.e068195edacdb6d6bf68ba3d38882ab6.jpg

Edited by TomScrut