You Love '2c' It - Announcing The Accurascale Mark 2c Coaches

• RMweb Premium

Well that's the micro buffet and a TSO ordered! I expect that micro buffet will be extremely popular. Might need some renumbering but expect this to be easily done! Also since the 92 and Mk5's were delivered with the points and 10% off it was £45 a coach delivered!

If someone is able to confirm approximate running areas for the stock that would be appreciated. Even though I have my order in I can be persuaded to pick up a few extras!

Edited by E100
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, Bucoops said:

Hattons were VERY keen to get this out, looks like coincided with this thread going live!

Yes the announcement appeared on here as I was typing a message stating Hattons had just announced them via FB. I'm becoming increasingly interested in blue/grey Era so good one from my point of view.

Soooo does that now mean, between Bachmann, Hornby and Accurascale that we have all types of MK2 tooled up to Modern (ish - the 2E could probably do with a proper going over) standards apart from the 2D and Pullmans... Not hinting or wishlisting or anything... 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Not too much of a surprise with this announcement, but very welcome.  BSO and TSO(T) ordered as both were regulars in formations from Glasgow/Edinburgh to the North.  They made there way to Inverness in 1982, so a quick renumber and they'll be good to go.

Mk.2D next, pretty please 😉

Steve

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, aeroplane said:

Will there be any 2c with Scotrail branding please?

Agreed. I've ordered to renumber and rebrand as it should be fairly simple but as ever anything Scottish will sell. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium

My wallet's breathing a sigh of relief. I need Blue/Grey without any prefixes/suffixes for c1985 Waterloo-Exeter stock, so there is time at least for it to gather its wits.

• RMweb Premium

I seem to recall that many of the TSO(T)s used on the W-E services were the lower numbered ones (650x) so converted from earlier batches of TSOs. Are the toilet window and roof vents on 6522 correct for this earlier batch and I can just renumber?

17 minutes ago, Ian J. said:

My wallet's breathing a sigh of relief. I need Blue/Grey without any prefixes/suffixes for c1985 Waterloo-Exeter stock, so there is time at least for it to gather its wits.

For W-E in blue/grey, you need Mk2c FKs and TSO(T)s, but as far as I remember the TSOs were all Mk2a and Mk2b.