Announcement May 5?

modelpara

• RMweb Gold

My cleaner, when removing dried socks from the airer, is fastidious in pairing them. And not just by colour, despite the vast majority being black. If the shade or texture is different, or the elastic is a different width, then they can't be paired, so I end up with a pile of pairs and a pile of orphans. Needless to say, my feet can't tell the difference, and no-one looks at my socks when I'm dressed, so I wear whatever comes to hand....

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, Oldddudders said:

My cleaner, when removing dried socks from the airer, is fastidious in pairing them. And not just by colour, despite the vast majority being black. If the shade or texture is different, or the elastic is a different width, then they can't be paired, so I end up with a pile of pairs and a pile of orphans. Needless to say, my feet can't tell the difference, and no-one looks at my socks when I'm dressed, so I wear whatever comes to hand....

I used to work with a chap who was colour blind, his wife delighted in pairing up odd socks, the more luridly coloured the better and sending him out with those and mismatching shirts and ties!

Mike.

• Funny 2

Now my mate Joe,  (he knows a thing or two) has been led to believe, as far as he knows, it appears that in all probability the next release from KR models is the eagerly anticipated Petunia.

JoePet.jpg.752d578804999ac2f0d2d6b3fef2d33c.jpg

Joe sez, "Aye up, Petunia".

Petunia.jpg.ae0b4cfcf3cc6e49ea3bc9b0d13602f3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Maybe its a Chat GPT inspired tooling system - AI Tooling - describe your model and it will tool it up for you and deliver it to your door.

Hal will you tool me a Fell locomotive with both sides correct.

I can't do that Dave, I only know one side of the locomotive.

• Funny 4

20 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

So, will there be an announcement of the rescheduling of the announcement or will the announcement just appear "out of the blue"?

sounds like monty python that ...

"We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

- We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

-The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other  people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.  "      

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
On 06/05/2023 at 16:46, AY Mod said:

Only that they had a problem with their systems so didn't announce it.

Was it Star Wars related?  They'd probably go with 'May the 5th be with you'

• Funny 2