Bacup - Mills in the hills

Jason T

Jason,

If you get a chance to read this a couple of days before the big event, I would like to wish you and Sofia all the best and many happy married years to come. If the first 25 pass as well as they have for Joanna and I, you will both be very happy. Hope the day goes smoothly and that, above all, you both enjoy it. Great if you could post some pics. here or in the 'lounge'. (At least they would show whether you wore the famous cap or not!).

Kind regards,

Jock.

• Like 1

Morning J, it appears I got the date wrong, I looked in my diary and saw, post card for J wedding and read it as J's wedding, DOOODHHHH, any way its the 21st according to my diary so I hope I have it right this time mate.

All the best

Bodge.

• RMweb Gold

Jason

Been catching up on your thread, as usual terrific modelling. It gets my Southern steam layout juices running again. By the way I am at EXPO EM North with Hope-Under-Dinmore, come along and say hello and we can discuss your methods for doing rust!

Andy P are you going to EXPO or are you doing the dirty and going to RMweb Live :nono: ?

• Like 2

Jason

Been catching up on your thread, as usual terrific modelling. It gets my Southern steam layout juices running again. By the way I am at EXPO EM North with Hope-Under-Dinmore, come along and say hello and we can discuss your methods for doing rust!

Andy P are you going to EXPO or are you doing the dirty and going to RMweb Live :nono: ?

Hi Dave, Coventry if I can get there, I still cant drive that far at the moment so hoping to bag a lift.

I was really hoping to see and have a play on Hope under Dinmore, but will have to wait another day.

Have a good show,

Bodge.

• RMweb Premium

!! WEDDING DAY !!

All the best, Jason!!

I hope you and Sofia have a wonderful day.

And, maybe, the rain in Kendal will stay away!!

Jeff

EDIT: This was posted at 00.04 on the 21st. Of course, the stupid RMweb clock is showing an hour behind on GMT!

Edited by Physicsman
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

All the best to you both on your wedding day. Checklist:

- baseball cap

- smart suit

- copy of BRM to read while you are waiting for the bride

- cribsheet for your vows

- speech for reception (don't forget to include the funny story about the 8f running wrong line in AY's photo)

- light modelling kit and a couple of Parkside kits to build while waiting for the food

- fake leg plaster cast to get out of doing the first dance...

Don't forget:

- to thank everyone including the bridesmaids and, if relatives/friends, whoever did the dress, flowers and cake

- keep a eye on the back of the wedding dress - treading on it is frowned upon

- Don't call the vicar 'cock' or 'chap' or 'mate'

- You have to share the cake, it's not all for you

- Make the best of the day, come rain or shine you'll always remember it

Good luck, best wishes and enjoy!

• Like 11