EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

Expensive fire wood!

On a serious note, a fair bit of woodwork went into that at one time , shame its ended the way it has.

• RMweb Premium

I noticed in a recent edition of Railway Modeller, there was a Class 37 in a similar condition, including the stand of girders, where the bogie used to me. My first thought was, "I know where that came from"!

Not a railway item, but I found this with a "Buy It Now" price of $88.  Would you pay that for it?

s-l1000.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Triang-HO-Minic-road-ways-double-decker-bus-second-hand/182884657839?hash=item2a94c66aaf:g:JFIAAOSwT6pVwUEs

I note that the roof is described as "rippled". I dunno, it looks more like the sort of swell that would have every surfie in Australia heading for the beach ;).

• RMweb Premium

"I have never run this loco he did on his garden railway.It ran perfect"

And if you believe that, then pigs, do indeed, have wings....................

Not a railway item, but I found this with a "Buy It Now" price of $88.  Would you pay that for it?

s-l1000.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Triang-HO-Minic-road-ways-double-decker-bus-second-hand/182884657839?hash=item2a94c66aaf:g:JFIAAOSwT6pVwUEs

I wonder if Lurch from the Addams Family stood up whilst on the top deck?

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

And, speaking of DJH, there was an unmade DJH kit of a Caley 0-4-4T that recently sold for £105.00.  I put in a bid for it at one stage, but the price kept going up and up, so I left it alone.  You can buy the kit from DJH for £82.50.