A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

I have access to horse parts .........

What in the name if all that is just and good will said parts be used for......

Nothing good I'm afraid. I was thinking of a certain scene from "The Godfather". As for access to horse parts, a couple of local teenagers were arrested here some time ago for having slaugthered a pony on a beach. No kidding. 

Rob that basecoat looks just right for building up the teak, good stuff.

• RMweb Gold

Nothing good I'm afraid. I was thinking of a certain scene from "The Godfather". As for access to horse parts, a couple of local teenagers were arrested here some time ago for having slaugthered a pony on a beach. No kidding. 

Rob that basecoat looks just right for building up the teak, good stuff.

Thanks. I'm following the destructions on the Precision Paint website but in the meantime here's 1848 again.

post-126-0-62234000-1427030097_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-77277000-1427030125_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-29004200-1427030149_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-17079700-1427030187_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

• RMweb Gold

a young lady who took a pride in the freshness of her baps......To be fair, said baps did a nice job of cushioning my sausage...

Nice to have things ship shape and Bristol fashion.

No sniggering at the back Quackers.

I suspect Dr Quack will already be sniggering...

Is there a full moon over Arkansas?

• RMweb Gold

I suspect Dr Quack will already be sniggering...

Is there a full moon over Arkansas?

Nope but there's something of a shadow over Uranus. ....

• RMweb Gold

Nicely close coupled coaches Rob.

Kadee 18s as recommended by yourself and work a treat on this stock.Not sure they'll be authentic enough for GWR stock as we didn't use buckeyes.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

A lot has changed since I was last at ANTB - I've been building a Conservatory after the builders let us down....

OMG Southern stock at Brent... would locos and stock have got so far into Great Western territory? They do make a nice change though :-) 

Then on another comment, I hear scurrilous comments about the Finching sisters on the Gin and seeing two moons....   Never mind what they made of the eclipse last Friday, but of course that is 70 years into the future.... :-)

Note to self, must check ANTB more often :-)

• Like 1

Andy Y to photograph it for BRM.Still lots of stock needed too.

post-9751-0-15983200-1427232860.jpg

Andy Y turns up unannounced and promptly postpones the BRM ANTB GWR photoshoot when he discovers ANTB is suffering from a bad case of Maunsells.

Edited by cary hill

I thought it was Prince Andrew !

(Prompting thoughts of the Finching ladies blushing and curtseying ... after all he is an available male...  Just about capable of keeping them in the manner to which they would like to be accustomed)

Edited by DonB

We seem to be a missing a Duck.Everyone's going awol on this thread.....

Well, if  my experience lately is anything to go by perhaps its the RM web!  For some reason it is difficult to access any messages past page four and you get the dreaded This Page is Unavailable message!  This started about a week ago and hasn't changed yet and it takes a lot of fiddling to get this far to send this message.  Who is the contact to fix this as it seems difficult to get hold of any administrator.  Help doesn't help so maybe someone could make a contact and advise of this situation.  It would be most appreciated.

Brian