What's with all the coloured buttons below each post?

• RMweb Gold

On a related note, how do I find which of my posts people have liked/disliked/found useful/boring/unintelligible?

Go to: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

Scroll down to Content Ratings.

Tick the boxes

Click Save Changes at the bottom.

You will then be notified when someone likes one of your posts, and which one it is.

Martin.

So you can't do it retrospectively? I seem to have that turned on since the multi button change (I got my first notification yesterday) but I have 400 or so others that I have no idea what they were for.

• RMweb Premium

Just remembered something - is there a limit to how many likes, agrees, disagrees etc that we can give out in a day now?

Is it based of the total of what we give out eg 100 likes and agrees added together?

Or is each button limited eg up to 50 likes can be given out and up to 50 agrees can be given out?

• RMweb Premium

The first number is positives you've received, the second is neutrals, and the last is negatives. As no negatives are actually in place, you should never see the last digit be anything that a zero.

The first number is positives you've received, the second is neutrals, and the last is negatives. As no negatives are actually in place, you should never see the last digit be anything that a zero.

I must be going blind i never saw a neutral or negative button. Or are they from agree and disagree buttons

• RMweb Premium

Andy Y has explained previously, but the 'disagree' (X) and indecipherable/Unsure of Meaning (?) buttons are neutral. All others are positive (as at time of writing).

Hello Andy,

I think that this has been mentioned before, that the gold popular star tag has gone missing. Do you think that you'll be getting / putting it back?

OzzyO.

PS, getting used to the new buttons.

I have a great idea. After 8 days, why don't we just accept the changes Andy has made and move on...??? There will be something else along in a minute to moan about. For the Victor Meldrews amongst you, the disagree button is the cross within the circle...

Archived