The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

10 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

I once had a French dwarf thank me profusely, make me thankful for small mercis

That's almost as bad as my dwarf joke-

What do you call a dwarf magistrate?

One of those little things sent to try us.

• Like 3
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4

48 minutes ago, Ramblin Rich said:

I'm sure I mentioned this before, there was a driving school in Birmingham called Absolute. Fine in principle, but on the roof sign was the regulation 'L'. So the from the back it read 'Absolute L '....

I've posted this before somewhere, still a giggle.

There was also an El Passo driving school in Nottingham.

IMG_20180415_192128378.jpg.3573d03a3d3bf3a214d2904d368acf35.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 13

Three young red-indian women went to the tribe's witch doctor. They said, "Oh wise one, we have all been married for a year but there is no sign of a baby on the way. What should we do?" He said to the first one, "Get your husband to kill a mountain lion and put its skin on the floor of your tepee. Within a year you will have a baby" To the second he said, "Get your husband to kill a bison and put its skin on the floor of your tepee. Within a year you will have a baby." To the third he said, "Get your husband to kill a hippopotamus and put its skin on the floor of your tepee. Within a year you will have a baby."

(All right there are no hippos in America but go with it.)

A year later all three returned to the witch doctor. The first showed him a baby boy, the send a baby girl, and the third showed him twins, a boy and a girl. The third woman then says to him, "Oh wise one, we are all grateful for what has happened but why have I got twins. He replied, "Ah, big chief Pythagoras, him say ,'the squaw on the hyppapotamuse is the sum of the squaws on the other two hides.' "

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

A guy wakes up in hospital bandaged from head to foot after a bad accident. The doctor then comes up and tells him "Sorry but your male appendage was severed in the accident and the paramedics couldn't find it. But the good news is you are going to get compensation of £9,000 and we can reconstruct your appendage for £1,000 an inch." The doctor then said "If you had a 9 inch and settled for a 5 inch one your wife might be disappointed and if you decide on a 9 inch in place of a 5 inch one you might give your wife a shock. I see you've been married 30 years so you'd better talk it over with your wife." A few days later the doctor sees him again and asks if he discussed it with his wife he then asked what was the decision. The guy answered "We're getting a new kitchen."

Edited by PhilJ W
Overcoming censorship.
  • Funny 8