The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession. “Of course, my son,” said the priest.

“Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her.”

“That’s a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess,” said the priest.

“It’s worse than that, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors,” continued the old man.

“Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk -you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly,” said the priest.

“Thanks, Father,” said the old man.

“That’s a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?”

“Of course, my son,” said the priest.

The old man asked, “Do I need to tell her that the war is over?”

Give a Scouser a fish and he'll eat for a day. 

Give him a fishing rod and he'll steal your car keys from your hall table.

Give a Scouser a fish and he'll eat for a day. 

Give him a fishing rod and he'll steal your car keys from your hall table.

Just had a day out in Liverpool

I visit the Hub Caps once a year !!

Brit15

• Like 1

Years ago I went to a conference and one of the speakers (from the USA - where else?) bore the name Cherry Pancake.

My sister went to school with Hazel Brown.

Len Plum, a colleague at Ford Dagenham called his daughter Victoria.

I'd love it if the parasites called their latest, Jeremy.

Stan

Same thing happened with my friend, Pancake.

• RMweb Gold

​Don't know if anyone was going to bet on the Grand National but here's a hot tip for you, a horse called Poloneck.  I hear it's a great jumper.

I took your advice, trouble is that halfway around the course the damned thing decided to pullover

Andi

A true story.

I did some work for a couple, before marriage her name was Cherry ???(something), she married a Paul Orchard.....she kept her maiden name

I used to work with a woman called Ann , she was going to get married to a Mr King, she kept her maiden name too!! (true story) Edited by kernowtim

• RMweb Premium

Years ago I was working in a hotel.

Odd names cropped up from time to time.

I used to sell wine, part time, as well. I was given a lead to a catering manager called Annie Trembler.

I paused, before phoning, and mentioned it to the hotel manager, who fell about laughing.

The phone rang, in reception, and was answered.

Apparently the lady who called had left some underwear behind, when she stayed the previous night. Could we check?

Certainly, which room did you stay in? She couldn't remember, But the room was in her boyfriends' name. Johnathon Grope

We managed to keep a straight face, as she was put on hold, and housekeeping checked their 'Lost Property'.

The items hgad been found, should we send them to the registered address. No, Ok then, where should we send them?

To me, she said.

Name and address....

Alison Scruse

We still managed to keep straight faces....Just

Matter settled, the phone rang again. A Travel agent looking for a room for the night, just a single.

Name, no problem, is this a company booking or private?

Company, she said.

Electrolux Leisure Appliances.

At that point, we lost it

Regards

Ian

A true story.

I did some work for a couple, before marriage her name was Cherry ???(something), she married a Paul Orchard.....she kept her maiden name

Cherry Orchard is a suburb of Dublin.

A true story.

Probably Cherry by name, but not by nature anymore!

One of the lads down the model club bought loads of biscuits from the sell-by bin at his local supermarket.

There were loads left at the end of the evening, so he said 'take them home' which I did.

The missus said, 'you are trying to make me fat'.

I said, 'Not me. You have done a pretty good job of it on your own'.

(The black eye still smarts a bit).