The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
19 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

SWMBO was going through her wardrobe and she said "Look at this. It still fits me after 25 years."  I said "It's a scarf!"

When is your hospital appointment? 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, DavidB-AU said:

Blade Runner is set in November 2019. Imagine living in a dystopian future where digital billboards are everywhere, the climate would be miserable and we talk to our computers.

Can't get my head around the bit where people say what was once portrayed as dystopian is great.

Anyway a bit much for the jokes thread!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

kirk-spock-tos.JPG.894e04b908c2a6fe38326f7fdaad86bc.JPG

With the post above still in my mind, I scrolled down to this next one. Seeing Kirk's pose in the picture and the part of the caption in capitals before the part of the caption in lower case appeared, I did wonder what was coming next!

4 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

241561539_brexitkirk.JPG.01ef0552e811a889ad03135ea79104b7.JPG

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 3

8 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

SWMBO was going through her wardrobe and she said "Look at this. It still fits me after 25 years."  I said "It's a scarf!"

Hi Colin,

That reminds me, should a woman ask, "Does my bum look big in this ?".

Don't answer by saying, "I can't see love, somethings blocking out the sunlight !"

Gibbo.

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Premium

I had the same 'does my bum....etc' question before several annual dinners.

My response was to wolf whistle, got me off the hook quite nicely, I thought.

Some of my regulars in my pub were having the same sort of discussion re another annual event, and I gave my response.

Sadly, I hadn't noticed my own SWMBO listening to the conversation in the other bar.

That was nearly 20 years ago, and it has been mostly quiet since then.

Regards

Ian

• Friendly/supportive 4

2 hours ago, Ian Smeeton said:

I had the same 'does my bum....etc' question before several annual dinners.

My response was to wolf whistle, got me off the hook quite nicely, I thought.

Some of my regulars in my pub were having the same sort of discussion re another annual event, and I gave my response.

Sadly, I hadn't noticed my own SWMBO listening to the conversation in the other bar.

That was nearly 20 years ago, and it has been mostly quiet since then.

Regards

Ian

It is really important to check the audience before comments of possibly controversial nature.

New Year's Eve many moons past...  midnight arrived and M-in-Law would normally have, long since have cleared the pub, with frantic polishing and clearing of glasses, plus intense stares for reluctant leavers.  There was no sign of the usual activity, perhaps the festive season had touched the heart of even this Welsh Dragon.  Son-in-Law  {hers} swung into the other side of the bar to serve the next customers. I called out to him; "Hey Dave, where's the Dragon?" As his face paled to parchment white, a quiet voice, behind my shoulder blades, replied........    "I'm here dear".......

......  the rest is history.....

Regards

Julian

• Like 3
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

PARKING TICKET: My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a policeman writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tyres.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.  Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Jeremy Corbyn stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're getting older. It's so important at our age!!   :yahoo_mini:

Regards

Julian

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, jcredfer said:

PARKING TICKET: My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a policeman writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tyres.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.  Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Jeremy Corbyn stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're getting older. It's so important at our age!!   :yahoo_mini:

Regards

Julian

I'd do that to vehicles with Conservative supporting stickers in.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 3