The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

1 hour ago, Dagworth said:

what happens if you strap two cats together back to back?

Andi

Not exactly that,  but  --  A true story.

My son had four cats and was in his house alone with them.

There was a gas leak right outside his house and was told by the gas board that he would have to evacuate the house.   

The cats would have none  of it.   My son would put the cats outside only for them to return immediately through the catflap.  (It was one he could not lock.)

Plan B.

He got the cat carrying case and put the four cats inside and went to the evacuation centre holding the case.

The said cat carrying case was not still for more than one millionth of a second.

• Like 1
  • Funny 12

Back at college many, many, years ago, there was a resident cat.  It was a PE college and so performing movements in the air, was one of the topics explored.  It was said that cats always land on their feet, with an incredible ability to flex their bodies to enable the rotation, such manouvers are predictably called "catting.  Inevitably the cat was encouraged to demonstrate this skill by being dropped, upside-down from a first floor window, as each of the 3 groups of the course got to that subject.  The poor animal got used to the performance and appreciated the treat it got as a result.  It is rumoured, that one clever wagg, hung the cat out of the window, the right way up.....  and the cat was so used to having to twist to land, ended up on it's back!!  :dance_mini:

Regards

Julian

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

A Russian couple were walking down the street in St Petersburg when the man felt a drop hit his nose. “I think it’s raining,” he said to his wife.
“No, that felt more like snow to me.” She replied.
“No, I’m sure it was just rain, “ he said. They were about to have a major argument when they saw a communist party official walking towards them.
“Let’s not fight about it, “the man said.” Let’s ask Comrade Rudolph whether it’s officially raining or snowing”.
As the official approached, the man said “Tell us, Comrade Rudolph whether it is officially raining or snowing?”
“It’s raining of course,” he answered and walked on. But the woman insisted “I know that felt like snow!”
To which the man replied quietly, “Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear”

• Like 1
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

On a cruise ship in mid Atlantic where it was rather windy the captain received a report that one of the lady passengers was exposing herself on the sun-deck. When he got to the sun-deck he saw the woman holding on to her hat in the wind which was lifting her skirts revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. The captain went up to her and said "You do know that you're exposing your private parts. Wouldn't it be better if you let your hat go and you held your skirts down?" She answered "Whats down there has been about for 75 years, I only bought this hat last week."  

Edited by PhilJ W
  • Like 2
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold

A 10-year-old girl asks her mum, "Mummy, how was I born?"

The Mum smiled and replied: "Once upon a time daddy and I decided to plant a wonderful little seed. Daddy put it in and I took care of it every day. After a while the seed started to grow more and more leaves, and in a few months it turned into a beautiful healthy plant. So we took the plant, dried it, smoked it, and got so high that we made love without a condom!"

Mike

• Like 2
  • Funny 14

• RMweb Gold

A man was cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highland burn (stream).

All of a sudden a Gamekeeper shouted, 'Dinnae drink tha waater! Et's fu' ae coo's shiite an pish!'

The man replied, 'My Good fellow, I'm from England. Could you repeat that in English for me'

The keeper replied, 'I said, use two hands - you'll spill less that way!!!

Mike

• Like 2
  • Funny 12
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, F-UnitMad said:

This thread is worse than the 'Dave' channel now.... nothing but repeats all the time.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Colin_McLeod said:

This thread is worse than the 'Dave' channel now.... nothing but repeats all the time.  ;) ;)

As above.

• Like 2

Did you hear about the explosion at the coconut processing factory?

Apparently the workforce has been desiccated!

A jealous French husband was charged with beating his

unfaithful wife to death, with a fish.

Police are calling it a crime of poisson.

I've had an accident, and I'm at the A&E right now.

Turns out the Dyson Ball Cleaner is not what I thought it was!

• Funny 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, petethemole said:

image.png

A joke wth no punch line.

Go to your room young man and don't come out until you've had a long hard think about what you've just done...

• Like 3
  • Funny 5

1 hour ago, jcm@gwr said:

Did you hear about the explosion at the coconut processing factory?

Apparently the workforce has been desiccated!

A jealous French husband was charged with beating his

unfaithful wife to death, with a fish.

Police are calling it a crime of poisson.

I've had an accident, and I'm at the A&E right now.

Turns out the Dyson Ball Cleaner is not what I thought it was!

A Judge could have you suctioned for that!!

Julian

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, petethemole said:

image.png

A joke wth no punch line.

I posted it elsewhere, but didn't put your 'A joke with no punch line' line in.

Instead, just renamed the cartoon as 'No punch line', even more subtle and confusing the group members!

• Like 1