The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

2 hours ago, newbryford said:

What happens when you play a country song backwards?

You get your girl back, you get your truck back, you may even get your dog back.

... and you sober up.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

If you used T scale to model an LGB garden railway, the scale would be 1:15 which isn't particularly close to any of the larger garden railway or dolls house scales - 7/8" comes closest - a queer scale.

Edited by Compound2632
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

5 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

If you used T scale to model an LGB garden railway, the scale would be 1:15 which isn't particularly close to any of the larger garden railway or dolls house scales - 7/8" comes closest - a queer scale.

Funnily enough I did put a T gauge set in a dolls house. I think in dolls house scale wise it worked out not far off gauge 1.

https://youtu.be/kODq4HCaPks

• Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

29 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

Is that the only time, he doesn't swear?

TBH he didn't actually swear at all on his earlier albums, which were by far his funniest.  The first one that I heard him swear on was "Bill and Albert" by which time he had achieved UK wide fame as opposed to just being famous in Scotland.  Unfortunately he then discovered  that audiences (particularly English) would laugh at any profanity he spouted and sadly (in my opinion) the quality of his performances dropped significantly, I still prefer to listed to his material from the 1970s

• Like 4
  • Agree 2