The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
47 minutes ago, newbryford said:

Apologies if we've had this one and I missed it.

To all you car lovers out there ...

Help needed!!!!

I’ve recently bought a 1989 Toyota import. Upon arrival it won’t start, just coughs and splutters when I turn the key, as if it’s starved of air. I’ve tried various things including installing fresh toilet roll, all to no avail. Any ideas on how I could cure the Corolla virus????

People have been shot for better jokes than that! Groan button needed urgently!

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Can we expect a massive increase of posts in the "Layout & Workbench Content" over the next few weeks and months?  I would expect the prospect of "self-isolation" would be greeted with a degree of delight for most of us on this forum if it results in a minimum of seven days isolated in the loft/shed/railway room provided that the symptoms are not severe.  This should result in a massive increase in productivity on the workbench or layout - as the pythons said - "always look on the bright side of life"  Keep calm and build models!!!

Jim

• Like 11
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Can we expect a massive increase of posts in the "Layout & Workbench Content" over the next few weeks and months?  I would expect the prospect of "self-isolation" would be greeted with a degree of delight for most of us on this forum if it results in a minimum of seven days isolated in the loft/shed/railway room provided that the symptoms are not severe.  This should result in a massive increase in productivity on the workbench or layout - as the pythons said - "always look on the bright side of life"  Keep calm and build models!!!

Jim

No, there will be a marked increase in traffic here and on other modelling forums as the 'keyboard modellers' get down to business.

• Like 1

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.

It's so important at our age!!

• Funny 10

• RMweb Premium

There was a young man called Cyrus

who contracted coronavirus

a sneeze and a cough

and his balls fell off

for replacements he's somewhat desirous.

Edited by PhilJ W
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 11

My wallet is like an onion,

when I open it, it makes me cry!

Shopping centres are all the same.

You've seen one, you've seen a mall.

I like going to horse racing meetings.

My favourite is Epsom, you meet all salts.

• Like 2
  • Funny 7

Just now, KeithMacdonald said:

Some say he directed the Apollo 11 Landing (and didn't want to do a sequel) :o

Blimey Kieth,

This is news to me, what a coincidence that I chose Stanley Kubrick as director !!!

Gibbo.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

46 minutes ago, Gibbo675 said:

Blimey Kieth,

This is news to me, what a coincidence that I chose Stanley Kubrick as director !!!

Gibbo.

Err - I hope nobody took my comment seriously? This is the Forum Jokes Thread. :P

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, KeithMacdonald said:

I haven't seen the first ten yet!

I've always loved the Airfix Astronauts set where there are more astronauts than there actually were. They didn't know that when they were first made of course.

Jason

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

3 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

I haven't seen the first ten yet!

I've always loved the Airfix Astronauts set where there are more astronauts than there actually were. They didn't know that when they were first made of course.

Jason

4 hours ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Err - I hope nobody took my comment seriously? This is the Forum Jokes Thread. :P

Hi Chaps,

Sean Connery disrupted Guy Hamilton's attempt at filming a Moon Landing by running across the set in Diamonds are forever as I remember:

Gibbo.

• Like 5
  • Funny 1