SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Good to see the HC sat in position. Will you need all of the segments? Or will you need more ?

Not sure yet Stu. Depends on how I'm doing the scenic break at this point. I suspect it could well be more or less just two or three as it will be 'dark' in there. Remember the plastic 'curtain thingy' in the tunnel itself that was discussed some months back?

Phil

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

So here is the non offending pic, followed by some offensive ones!

attachicon.gifImg_0461.jpg

This loco, covered in filth and crude, chalked remarks, will be working the Branch in 1963/4. Today it is shunting a heavy Milk Train into the Up Yard; quite a task for such a dumpy Duck. Rob has a very colourful Fa##y Pluckit, I have an inoffensive and fully lined, ex works match box.

Offensive Pic No. 1.

This was an unboxed Ebay purchase some years back. It is DCC fitted and works (just), but my equipment can't read the CVs and so I have no idea what sort of Decoder is inserted and I can't change the settings (at the moment). It is supposed to be Spitfire but I challenge you to note the 'faults', not including the non fitment of 'detailing parts'; I shall have to acquire those.

The coach(es) may look familiar to a Sheepish, Mutton Chops person from Welsh Wales?

attachicon.gifImg_0462.jpg

Not quite so offensive Pic No. 2.

attachicon.gifImg_0463.jpg

Ignore the arse end of the Hungry Caterpillar and admire the accommodation available in the FY. I've been seeing what I can fit in the various 'loops'.

Apart from that all I've done is run in the Pannier and then fit a Zen 6 Pin Chip. The Chip came with two harnesses (an 8 to 6 and a 6 to 6) didn't have to use those) and a Stay Alive that I shall have to fit as this little beauty does not like long crossings and lots of frogs one after the other.

Time for toast.

Phil

34066 Spitfire? Interesting choice of cab and tender combination. There are definitely more appropriate identities for that combo, but of course you know that.

Well, I don't suppose we will see any at 28mm gauge on this thread either so can I grumble about that?

I Sam Bardbrunel

I beg to differ....

My scratch built B & E R 4-4-0 is happy to show its face but that's all you will see at the moment ( some delicate surgery is taking place I'm sorry to say ! )

post-20303-0-61089400-1504135819_thumb.jpeg

G.W. Broadflange

• Like 13

• RMweb Premium

34066 Spitfire? Interesting choice of cab and tender combination. There are definitely more appropriate identities for that combo, but of course you know that.

Yes, except I wouldn't be too fussed about the cab. I'm not sure I'll keep this one but I do have a tender swap or renumbering plan for it if ICBA.

I'm also worried about what on earth the person used for the Decoder!!!!!

Phil 

• RMweb Premium

I bet you will be buying one of these little beauties Phil

https://www.Hornby.com/uk-en/shop/new-arrivals/0-6-0st-lord-phil-j94-class.html

Frank Hornby

Oh dear. That would be a laugh.......I wonder if they will swap one for the DJH yellow peril thing I've got?

Lord Philth

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I beg to differ....

My scratch built B & E R 4-4-0 is happy to show its face but that's all you will see at the moment ( some delicate surgery is taking place I'm sorry to say ! )

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

G.W. Broadflange

With due regard to the 'delicate surgery'does this refer to the removal of ones mankini from ones gentlemans area?

Such a garment is not without risk....

Rub

• RMweb Premium

I am unhappy to announce that I have just bought some new swimming shorts. They are not Speedos or Mark Spitz Leopard Skin style ones or Budgie Smugglers. They do though have special retention elastic but are not DCC or OOFS.

Ar$£. 

Edited by Mallard60022

With due regard to the 'delicate surgery'does this refer to the removal of ones mankini from ones gentlemans area?

Such a garment is not without risk....

Rub

Whilst I appreciate your "support" I may well "box" clever and introduce another form of suitable attire due to the possibility of splinters from crockery being broken in a traditional manner.

Yours

Sloppy Dopyopolos

• RMweb Premium

Whilst I appreciate your "support" I may well "box" clever and introduce another form of suitable attire due to the possibility of splinters from crockery being broken in a traditional manner.

Yours

Sloppy Dopyopolos

Just beware of the ooze oh. 

A. Cropolis

• RMweb Premium

I am unhappy to announce that I have just bought some new swimming shorts. They are not Speedos or Mark Spitz Leopard Skin style ones or Budgie Smugglers. They do though have special retention elastic but are not DCC or OOFS.

Ar$£.

Just make sure you get them centred correctly and nothing is left to chance.post-26540-0-81893700-1504210216.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Ar$£. 

I prefer this look when strolling on Goodrington Sands.....

post-126-0-81376500-1504211030.jpg