SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Crikey! For a moment I thought it was Sherry's ex and new missus - not. They live at Goodrington, but would take up about twice as much beach as that couple.

Here they are, pursuing their favourite hobby:-

post-10142-0-34103200-1504258722_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

I don't know - off to France for a week and when I look in I discover SOSJ has turned into a flesh pot!

No doubt by the time we get back the only streakers on here will be blue!

DI S Gusted,

Don't worry Smithy I'm sure if they see Ian's in laws it will scare them away. :jester:

• Like 1

I don't know - off to France for a week and when I look in I discover SOSJ has turned into a flesh pot!

No doubt by the time we get back the only streakers on here will be blue!

DI S Gusted,

Don't want to spoil your holiday but the photo above was taken in France ..... !

As were swapping holiday pics- here's our location 

post-10395-0-17088000-1504265562_thumb.jpg

only trains here are double deck electrics - not interesting at all

seen some very interesting femmes while waiting for the Memsahib though- they have a certain ​je ne sais quoi about the way they walk!

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I need a bucket of water to throw over the person that produced the rubbish plastic gears in Hornby Bulleid Pacifics. Having got some more Decoders I thought I would bite the bullet and fit one to one of my Spams this afternoon. It is a bit of a fiddly job with a Modified Pacific if it has a Speedo so I though I'd test my patience. Took about an hour whilst I faffed a bit and then it was ready. It has been run in on DC and stored for a while, but after half a circuit it gave up the ghost and I knew exactly what had happened as this problem is a big discussion point on RMWeb.  Huge Pah!

Then I thought I'd fit one in one of my Arthurs. No chance for this Decoder (Gaugemaster DC27) as it and the harness won't fit in the  boiler, there being almost zero space! Another water bucket required for that loco's designer............. :triniti:

I need to identify which Decoder will fit an Arthur. The DC 27s are excellent and very good value, but they don't fit in an Arthur's boiler the way I was trying it. Fine for my S15s though (tender fit).

First bit of annoyance I've had for a while, but never mind. 

Sorted out some of the duff bits of circuit where there were 'dead' bits, by using more DCC 80 Frog switches (single juicers really). I shall be getting more of those after my hols that are coming up. 

That's enough for now.

Phil

• RMweb Premium

I am unhappy to announce that I have just bought some new swimming shorts. They are not Speedos or Mark Spitz Leopard Skin style ones or Budgie Smugglers. They do though have special retention elastic but are not DCC or OOFS.

Ar$£.

And You'll need one of these:

post-26540-0-07538200-1504279984_thumb.jpg

Or failing that:

post-26540-0-87126500-1504280091_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Yer try to drag the thread  back to an even keel, and I dunno, people think you're ill...   (I quite liked the Coco Chanel model,actually...)

No, fine ta, just enjoyed a week off work. Have finished Olddddddduddders' station building as well.

post-7025-0-15374600-1504282698_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold

Then I thought I'd fit one in one of my Arthurs. No chance for this Decoder (Gaugemaster DC27) as it and the harness won't fit in the  boiler, there being almost zero space! Another water bucket required for that loco's designer............. :triniti:

I need to identify which Decoder will fit an Arthur. 

It's a TCS one, Phil, direct 8-pin, i.e. no wires. Fits a treat. I have, er, several. Arthurs never got within 30 miles of Halwill, but so what?

• Like 2

You better put on the pampers just in case.  :jester:

Between thee and me, OD has supplies for just such an eventuality, purchased prior to his surgery in 2015 but never needed! We were only discussing the same recently!!

• RMweb Gold

Between thee and me, OD has supplies for just such an eventuality, purchased prior to his surgery in 2015 but never needed! We were only discussing the same recently!!

Oh, God! The shame! Sharing our history on here may not end well!

• RMweb Premium

Can he sell them to me if they are no longer required?

Philth

• RMweb Premium

Oh, God! The shame! Sharing our history on here may not end well!

No shame dear heart. Who wants to use the bog when one is busy under the layout; saves all that 'messing' around, up and down the ladder etc.

W.E.T. Wipes 

Edited by Mallard60022