SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

It doesn't really matter how firmly they're affixed to the wall.   What matters is how firmly the bricks are affixed to each other and what might lie behind them   ;)

Not sure what size trousers you will need to slip that into? (Not Nigella :stinker: ....the Nameplate) :nono:  :scared:

Personally I think the NRM need an enthusiastic, retired person that lives locally and could create a decent display using the collection of Plates and numberplates alng with pictures of the locos and some historic info for the punters to read. This will involve removal of the plates from the walls where they are now and refixing along with said info on a more suitable wall at a suitable height.  No need to count them 'off' and count them back 'on' again is there. :triniti:

Where is the Achtung Nameplate? Did I miss that one?

S.Wag

Interestingly SWMBO has just trying tossing the batter before it was in the pan. Now we have cleared up, she is going to have another go in the right order this time,

Mrs Mop

Try battering the to##er.

N.A. Ughty

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 4

• RMweb Premium

And me...... silly of course.

Memorial service was ok and I played almost all the right notes in almost the right order.

If my one is as good I won't know anyway.

Question if it's OK? Is 200 quid too much for a Wright/Rathbone Spam?

T. Instead.

• RMweb Premium

In these times of austerity I have taken the decision not to iron my shirts below the belt line of my trousers !

T.Ite

I like the winter because then I don't need to iron my shirts below the V of my pullover.

L. Azy-Sodd.

Edit - my Lord Bishop beat me to it.

Edited by St Enodoc
  • Like 1

Fibber! You've already thrown a pebble into the pond.

Banged to rights guv ain't no denying!

Me and a few others but I ain't no snitch ...... Recognise any ?

post-20303-0-03666300-1518554551.jpeg

Mind you, there isn't a naughty step in the pond that's why I chose it :))

D.Aftsod

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Banged to rights guv ain't no denying!

Me and a few others but I ain't no snitch ...... Recognise any ?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Mind you, there isn't a naughty step in the pond that's why I chose it :))

D.Aftsod

I can't see the lad from the Hornby-Dublo adverts who had an extra finger...

Nothing much kicking off, over there yet, mainly just you lot of rabble rousers trying to get some bites :D

I Have made a small contribution, to see if I can get a reaction regarding relevance from any of the usual RMW serious police. :jester:

Ps. I think some of you other clever bu##ers should whip up a picture of your proposed teams and post them over there too, best team wins a prize *

* Disclaimer - There probably wont be a prize

Edited by The Blue Streak
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Standing back and waiting for this one to kick off !

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/131194-another-challenge/?p=3044294

Little Tinker

It will all end in tears. People being flamed about being elitist, others being downcast for being box openers, arguments over definitions of 'model railway', and then decend into heated debate about Hornby's profit warning and pricing model.

Much better viewing than any TV show.

• RMweb Premium

Who are you calling a d##K - I'll have you know that I built some lineside fencing for a layout featured in the 1976 Railway Modeller and I saw Paul Marshall-Potter's Albion Yard privately at his house before it was on the exhibition circuit.

T. W#t

So what? Paul Marshall Potter is my best friend and he has shown me loads of things (including his collection of historic Sacbutts) in his garage, as well as letting me know when the Antanovs are using Robin Hood (see Page 455). 

I remember that fencing. It was too large for the position it was in. As it was far away it should have been really small.

That other thread that you are posting on is not yet hot enough for me to take part, but there is one silly #### on there who is having a go at loads of people. I think he/she/it will be banished very soon.

P.Lonker

Edited by Mallard60022

It will all end in tears. People being flamed about being elitist, others being downcast for being box openers, arguments over definitions of 'model railway', and then decend into heated debate about Hornby's profit warning and pricing model.

Much better viewing than any TV show.

"And she'll have fun fun fun

Til her daddy takes the t-bird away

(Fun fun fun til her daddy takes the t-bird away) "

Beach  Bum