SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

'I just looked at your SOS Junction thread and see it's adorned with double entendres and photographs of ladies - I certainly do not think that that is appropriate for a model railway forum'

oh dear.  Sorry about that Ducky, I've ruined your pristine thread.

Dear Dr Farters, I believe you have absorbed too much internalectualel stuff from those books you have been looking at. Please do not use big words on my thread as it will give it a reputation for being silly.

Oxford Richardonary

Top form there Ducky on the another challenge thread,I've just entered a team. :O

Very good effort it is too.

I see Phil has also posted pics of his team.

You other chaps are dragging your feet, We are starting to get some bites over there. The rest of the SOS Jct sheltered workshop group are counting on you.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Sorry Ducky, but I couldn't possibly use a layout room as modern as that aerophlop thing, look at the size of mine and it fit's perfectly with my period modelling era. Need all that extra space for prototypically correct S7 finescale curves. Use the aircraft lift instead of a helix between the inside and outside layout areas.

r09-1.jpg

Navy Heads

Is that a Revell Kit? If so, do you have something against Airfix kits? Those fences are the wrong colour; shouldn't be black.

A.D.Hesive