So called art like this is just a load of complete and utter shite. There you go. 

P.I. Cassoles

Obviously you have missed the intrinsic beauty of the simplicity and the cold clarity of the execution then,

Cannabis Oil

Bet you thought I were dead or excommunicated  :O  :O

Edited by vaughan45
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Obviously you have missed the intrinsic beauty of the simplicity and the cold clarity of the execution then,

Cannabis Oil

Cannabis Oil

Possibly with carp like that you should be!!

• RMweb Gold

The backscene is now attached to Bleats base board and it looks nice. Learning from Mutton, I have added an additional brace at the top as the mdf wobbled a bit. It will also act as a handle to move things about. First impressions are that of a pretty solid structure which is what we want.

Next job is to obtain and attach the fiddly yard.

Once that is done the track will be laid and wired.

Seeples.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Talking of MDF, has anyone used the type that is slotted on one side so that it curves? I'm wondering if I might try some of that in a place where it could curve up over the rear of the layout, towards the layout in a sort of quarter pipe shape.

P

• RMweb Gold

Talking of MDF, has anyone used the type that is slotted on one side so that it curves? I'm wondering if I might try some of that in a place where it could curve up over the rear of the layout, towards the layout in a sort of quarter pipe shape.

P

Meerschaum

• RMweb Gold

The backscene is now attached to Bleats base board and it looks nice. Learning from Mutton, I have added an additional brace at the top as the mdf wobbled a bit. It will also act as a handle to move things about. First impressions are that of a pretty solid structure which is what we want.

Next job is to obtain and attach the fiddly yard.

Once that is done the track will be laid and wired.

When does the strawberry jelly get delivered?

• RMweb Gold

It is with regret that I have to inform all concerned that we are out of strawberries. As such, supplies of homemade strawberry moose have ceased.

• RMweb Gold

It is with regret that I have to inform all concerned that we are out of strawberries. As such, supplies of homemade strawberry moose have ceased.

What are you blaming? Wimbledon or the CO2 shortage?

• RMweb Gold

What are you blaming? Wimbledon or the CO2 shortage?

Neither Stubbers. Our plants seem to have lost interest.

P

i used it on Coombe Bridge layout its a round layout

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/102127-coombe-bridge-009/?p=2015874

• RMweb Gold

Still too hot to do anything. Still, I'm glad I cut the lawn yesterday, because I was able to sit out in a shady part of the garden this morning with a clear conscience.

Oh, and the item from the Salcombe Brewery was considered to be satisfactory yesterday evening.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

It is hot. Very hot. I am mainly rehydrating with the products of the Wychwood Brewery.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Some snaps of today to cool folks off!

Greenway Boathouse where Agatha Christie did much of her writing

post-6728-0-68235200-1530985420_thumb.jpg

Memories for me of Junior Sailing back 20 years ago. Dinghy design hasn't changed much!

post-6728-0-04980000-1530985619_thumb.jpg

Kingswear Castle arriving at Town Quay Dartmouth.

post-6728-0-85824800-1530985717_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

• RMweb Gold

Lovely photos John. Thank you.

Rob.

It is hot. Very hot. I am mainly rehydrating with the products of the Wychwood Brewery.

Why is a good Cardiffian like yourself not rehydrating with the products of Messrs Brains Brewery?

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Why is a good Cardiffian like yourself not rehydrating with the products of Messrs Brains Brewery?

Dave

Agreed Dave. S.A Gold is a great summer beer but picked up some Wychwood Ripsaw. Very pleasant. Now on Piston head Swedish Dark lager. Decent enough at 6.0%.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I was going to stock up with another small squadron of Spitfires the other day, but refused to pay Sainsbury's prices, when Tesco is quite a lot cheaper, per bottle. I reconciled myself to doing without. Then, yesterday, I took pity on our small, locally-owned and run village shop, who had the products of the Salcombe Brewery at twice the price, per bottle, of Spitfire in Tesco and, illogically, bought some.

• RMweb Gold

Brains man here, Cold Smooth or IPA and enjoying it, but I can tolerate a Worthington or two if push comes to shove.  In weather like this I am less than averse to a cold Guiness, of which more than 2 or 3 will have me staggering...

When actually modelling, though, I like to have a cool can of Mackeson on hand.  Traditionalist, me, and not impressed by the strength of beers, or 'craft ales', whatever those are.  Many of you, I know, will despair of me.

Brains man here, Cold Smooth or IPA and enjoying it, but I can tolerate a Worthington or two if push comes to shove.  In weather like this I am less than averse to a cold Guiness, of which more than 2 or 3 will have me staggering...

When actually modelling, though, I like to have a cool can of Mackeson on hand.  Traditionalist, me, and not impressed by the strength of beers, or 'craft ales', whatever those are.  Many of you, I know, will despair of me.