A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Paul what are those things on the sides gun ports ?, TBG hasn't messing with it has he  :biggrin_mini2:

Very nice, I’m off outside to paint the chocolate on my dining cars this afternoon. Masking that thin line between the window and the brown is going to be fun!

I take it you managed to finish that Top light coach.  :paint:

• RMweb Gold

I take it you managed to finish that Top light coach.  :paint:

Not quite, I went up to start and realised I had no glue...

But there are currently 8 centeneries, a H33, H26 and an A20 Half painted into chocolate and cream livery that need the brown spraying.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Paul what are those things on the sides gun ports ?

I’ve never been on that saloon, only the ScR one, but I wonder if they are the vents from calor gas heaters. Others may know better.

Paul.

• RMweb Gold

I believe the naughty chair is now wired up to the National Grid and has various electric shock settings - from mild tingling, through to cremate  :jester:  :jester:

It’s currently set at 12,000 millivolts direct to the chair.

• RMweb Gold

I believe the naughty chair is now wired up to the National Grid and has various electric shock settings - from mild tingling, through to cremate  :jester:  :jester:

Yep your better mind your step young man  you have been known to err.   :laugh:

• RMweb Gold

Nice 6802 you have on Ebay ATM.Notice the 'X' classification on the cabside.....obviously a favoured engine then.V.tasty indeed.Was it a PZ loco ?

• RMweb Gold

Nice 6802 you have on Ebay ATM.Notice the 'X' classification on the cabside.....obviously a favoured engine then.V.tasty indeed.Was it a PZ loco ?

In that livery period Ian it was allocated to Reading.

• RMweb Gold

Old Oak 17/10/36, Swindon 03/1944, Didcot 06/1944, Reading 02/1945, Laira 21/02/53, Worcester 05/10/57, Pontypool Rd 02/11/57.