• RMweb Premium

The wooden spoon should be taken out Tim's hands when he goes near threads about cranes.  :nono: :nono:

I agree the level of detail is fantastic for a model I (you and others) don't need to buy.  :sungum: :sungum:

You could have the whole county cricket league for the same price as that crane.

• RMweb Gold

Well, it leaks water when it gets old and has been folded too many times.

Just about sums me up.

• RMweb Premium

You could have the whole county cricket league for the same price as that crane.

The old man is a fully qualified Test & County Cricket umpire but as far as I'm aware hasn't had 'the call'.

I'm not happy with the lack of head protection for the team, village cricket can be a brutal game ;)

• RMweb Gold

Don't keep asking question I have to think of answer to. I don't know, but they look lovely models, just like the crane I don't have to buy.

Intellectually, I am convinced that your aesthetic sense may be collaborating in a sensory partnership, but conceptually, I have to question whether it is Art, darling.

• RMweb Premium

At a bargain price... you don't have to buy one but you know you need a pair for re-railing all those diseases.

I have two perfectly adequate hands for that job. 

Now could two cranes pick me nose and scratch me thingies at the same time?

Intellectually, I am convinced that your aesthetic sense may be collaborating in a sensory partnership, but conceptually, I have to question whether it is Art, darling.

I don't know....

• RMweb Premium

I have two perfectly adequate hands for that job.

Now could two cranes pick me nose and scratch me thingies at the same time?

I don't know....

Yeah, @£250 (bargain) a pop they can do anything you require.

My babber.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

With DCC yes, Bachmann with Turner are in Overdrive developing a rising and falling panty o graph, you could take your pick where it's used. 

Hew Intsinotinyet

No it ain't wacky bachy who are going to uppy and downy pants but Hornyboy on their class 87. :rtfm:  They got their idea from my mate Dagworth who has made his own using memory wire to make it come down when not in use. At Warley he took great delight in telling them they have modelled it with the earthing thingies closed and a real loco in that condition would never be able to be driven they should be open. :mosking:

• RMweb Premium

Well me bits* finally turned up this morning. (*literally P4Talk).

post-1328-0-26651500-1516455053.jpg

It appears there is a difference between bog standard 4mm and P4 after all... this does now mean I will definitely have P4 track to OO-SF gauging after all.

Hoorah!

I think I'll be going for copperclad and vero pin construction after all, so it shouldn't be noticeable that the plastic sliders will be shorter than the brass un's as they'll be cut in half and glued on.  

I just need to find my modelling mojo as I CBA'd today.

• RMweb Premium

post-1328-0-61379100-1516469298_thumb.jpg

On 26th March 1968 D7041 propels two brake vans past Midsomer Norton (South) towards Shepton Mallet while in charge of the daily lifting train on the then closed Somerset & Dorset (S&D) line.

Photo: Peter A. Fry

• Like 2