Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

• RMweb Gold

Hi,

Fran will the dcc socket on your new Deltic accept current Version 4 Loksound soundchips or only the new one you mention?

Hi Simon,

The Deltic features a 21pin MTX socket, and will work just fine with any compatible DCC chip.

Enjoyed this thread and the pictures; they look even better colour corrected. It's interesting that a number of posters have mentioned '16 in purple as the first time they'd seen a mainline Deltic; it's good to see that there are new people in the hobby, and not just us old f*rts!

post-5956-0-45017200-1544915359_thumb.jpg

post-5956-0-66975000-1544915383_thumb.jpg

post-5956-0-56759700-1544915397.jpg

post-5956-0-45017200-1544915359_thumb.jpg

post-5956-0-66975000-1544915383_thumb.jpg

post-5956-0-56759700-1544915397.jpg

Edited by Mel_H
  • Like 4

Well, she was in purple in that condition and we are tooling that up.... 

My question exactly (and without asking you to give away any future plans), I wanted to demonstrate that the WIPAC tooling is not a 'single livery'...

But yes I am shamelessly livery wishlisting for this beautiful mix of modern and heritage.

Edited by G-BOAF
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

My question exactly (and without asking you to give away any future plans), I wanted to demonstrate that the WIPAC tooling is not a 'single livery'...

But yes I am shamelessly livery wishlisting for this beautiful mix of modern and heritage.

Well, if we tool it up for one livery, it would kinda seem silly not to even do a short run of it in its other livery, right?

One day....

• Like 1

Well, if we tool it up for one livery, it would kinda seem silly not to even do a short run of it in its other livery, right?

One day....

Did I sneakily just get a load more work to do, on my birthday? Thx Fran...  :friends:

• RMweb Gold

What a great Christmas card too.

Absolutely! Is that the special edition card with TWO Deltics in the snow sent out to us misers with only one on order to encourage us to order a second one????

Hee hee

Christmas wishes to all at Accurascale - and a very successful 2019 too

Phil

Edited by Phil Bullock

What a great Christmas card too.

Agree. Lovely card. Strangely my wife got one as well. Either they have secret agents gathering all sorts of personal info or I must have liked their Facebook page - full of Christmas ideas - too often!

What a splendid company. An absolutely wonderful Christmas and a prosperous and healthy 2019 to Accurascale and all members on here.

Edited by JSpencer

Hi Fran and team,

Thank you for the card, nice image. Mine was addressed to the Mrs and she said I assume this is yours - easier to use her Paypal.

The Deltic looks superb and will hopefully get 55022 in the future up to date form for Rannoch.

All the best

Merry Christmas

Mark

• RMweb Gold

A bit off topic sort of but I watched a short programme about ex sex pistols singer John Lydon, not everyones taste I suspect but he grew up in the 60’s and 70’s literally 5 mins walk from Finsbury Park shed. Is he a Deltic fan maybe he will buy a model!

His parents are Irish so might try and flog him a metrovick too. Read in his biography that he used to catch rats as a child so maybe 25s are more his bag, hard to know....

• Like 1