Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, geraintll said:

fingers crossed that there are some spare 37402's as i missed the preorder for it! 

Hopefully a few 37409 too and with luck Stephen or Fran can give a heads up as to when they are likely to be loaded on the site.............

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, dave55uk said:

I thought the sound chips were in stock?. I had ordered, and paid for, a sound chip and speaker. Had notification this morning that the speaker was on it's way to me, but no mention of the chip.

Both have been showing out of stock since last week as they withdrew them waiting to reblow to sort the flange squeal issue out. Fran explained this a page or two back. 

IMG_6210.png.96710dedf2e0eae2ec1675ff04c7aa5f.png

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
On 19/07/2023 at 13:59, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Kevin,

To answer your query, here's some info from our Class 37 project manager, Gareth Bayer:

HTH!

In relation to the speakers and sound decoders. The speakers have arrived at our warehouse and will go back on the website on the coming days.

The decoders have been taken off sale for now due to the flange squeal hall sensor issue customers are finding with the decoders purchased separately. This is down to a firmware issue with ESU and these decoders need to be updated.

Suffice to say that anyone who has already bought one will be contacted in due course about having their decoder reblown to activate it. Confirmation of the cause of this issue was only established this morning, so please give us some time to get all this set up for you. Thank you for your patience and we will also have the corrected decoders back on sale in due course.

Cheers!

Fran 

Here we go

and

2 hours ago, PaulRhB said:

Both have been showing out of stock since last week as they withdrew them waiting to reblow to sort the flange squeal issue out. Fran explained this a page or two back. 

IMG_6210.png.96710dedf2e0eae2ec1675ff04c7aa5f.png

Thanks Paul, I'd missed that.

• Like 1

Once again you can all relax and sleep easy tonight knowing that my 37402 arrived safe and sound and she's an absolute beauty!  So take the night off and maybe take your wife out for tea.

Nice one ACS.

Edited by wairoa
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

I'm still waiting for notification of my sound fitted 37043 being dispatched by AS.  This is more stressfull than waiting for my better half to give birth (just don't tell her that 🤣). 

Steve

• Funny 5

28 minutes ago, 55020 said:

I'm still waiting for notification of my sound fitted 37043 being dispatched by AS.  This is more stressfull than waiting for my better half to give birth (just don't tell her that 🤣). 

Steve

Calm down its only a model train.... 

At least now the fabulous Large Logos are done its the 37/6's.........

Does anyone know if they have cold start or wheelslip?  I have a lovely long heavy train for them to pull, and praying for Wheelslip! Its a slightly rule 1 train,but its a nice problem to have.  I just NEED the girls to have wheel slip.  I take it that there is no way to consist a pair of 37's, so the 'slave', powers up and down with a little delay as per the prototype...... 

The 37's really are a true work of art and masterpiece.... 

• Round of applause 1

9 hours ago, 55020 said:

Steve

You are not alone. Inbox being checked several times a day for the dispatch email!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Shoey said:

Now all gone

Whichever retailer handed back the exclusive of 402 to AS is probably kicking themselves now with he speed at which the large logo models are flying off the shelves. From one retailer 4 models sold in a couple of hours.....!

Edited by G-BOAF
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, G-BOAF said:

Now all gone

Whichever retailer handed back the exclusive of 402 to AS is probably kicking themselves now with he speed at which the large logo models are flying off the shelves. From one retailer 4 models sold in a couple of hours.....!

We’ve  had reports from many shops that these have been their fastest selling models ever which is rather encouraging 👍

Edited by McC
  • Like 8
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

16 minutes ago, McC said:

We’ve  had reports from many shops that these have been their fastest selling models ever which is rather encouraging 👍

Does this mean we could get 401 and 424 in this condition then 🤔

That’s my ideal pairing 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Currently converting all my customised Vitrains DRS large logo to drones (motor and bogie worms removed) to drop an FX chip and EM1 or 2 in to run in formation. They push or pull well! (Waiting on the FNA-D to arrive!)

IMG_0982.jpeg

• Like 12

Picked up 37409 (sound fitted) from Trevor at Cheltenham Model Centre yesterday afternoon ,after a phone call from them at lunchtime to say it was in stock. Haven’t had a chance to run it yet , but taking it out of the box, it certainly looks to be the dogs wotsits!

Edited by d46037

On 25/07/2023 at 20:21, E100 said:

Yeah, I'd bet the 3rd batch inc. the 37/7's will be probably announced around Warley to arrive say Q3 24. Either after deco samples of the second batch or even after the first batch has been delivered in full. Not expecting any clues though! Could be earlier though as 37714 will probably be arriving sooner than that last I heard.

An EWS 37/7 would be nice!

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

10 hours ago, McC said:

That is great, but it made me think about this listing that I saw earlier on eBay, allegedly from an “Accurascale Authorised dealer”, with a listing price of £350.  Do you guys have a policy on your dealers and pricing?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166249835006?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_a4celwTRee&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=Tgsn5RGpQXK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY