Show us yours - Realistic modelling

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, JonathonAG said:

A Fife East Coast stopper on it's way South behind a B1, with some fish from Crail tagged on to the rear.

DSC_4728.jpg

That had me fooled, only the quality of the photo tells you it's a model, now adjust it for a 1960 Voklander and black and white Ilford film ....  Lose some of the high definition and blink and you'd miss it

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, John Besley said:

That had me fooled, only the quality of the photo tells you it's a model, now adjust it for a 1960 Voklander and black and white Ilford film ....  Lose some of the high definition and blink and you'd miss it

.... and that “ second dome”  creeping in behind the boiler. But hey, that‘s surely just a pedant thing; the picture is fantastic.

On 15/05/2022 at 16:27, JonathonAG said:

A Fife East Coast stopper on it's way South behind a B1, with some fish from Crail tagged on to the rear.

DSC_4728.jpg

Without doubt the best use of real smoke I've ever seen on here - or anywhere else.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, TEAMYAKIMA said:

Without doubt the best use of real smoke I've ever seen on here - or anywhere else.

On 15/05/2022 at 16:44, John Besley said:

Thanks for the very kind remarks!  

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, sir douglas said:

a traction engine loco with all fully moving gear drive, valve gear, reversing lever and a feed pump in O gauge

87303223_L11overtype(60).JPG.1107ac1b8feed0347f31a3aa3c7670c2.JPG

Very nice, you got a build topic on that, you can't leave there without telling us how you created that beauty