Doncaster Exhibition 2022

Boycie1946

The team and myself had a great weekend running the stand, thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello and Warners for a well organised show, just great to be back out and about again, and yes the Whitby fish and chips across the road were lovely followed by sherry trifle, hope to see loads of you down in London next month.

• Like 2

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Elaine said:

The team and myself had a great weekend running the stand, thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello and Warners for a well organised show, just great to be back out and about again, and yes the Whitby fish and chips across the road were lovely followed by sherry trifle, hope to see loads of you down in London next month.

But the Knickerbocker glory was even better, or at least bigger!

Image1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, TheSignalEngineer said:

A good job the show was not a week later.  

Had a news item from BP Fairs over the last weekend to say that Doncaster Racecourse event was called off on February 20th as the venue had no power.

I seem to recall there being no power (apart from the emergency lighting) at a show in York Racecourse a few years back.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Les1952 said:

or in some cases the scale of their ignorance?......

Not really, it's just their way of showing how good something is for its size by referencing something of known size. It's commonly used.

image.png

• Like 2