RMweb - Change of hosting, missing images - April 2022

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I would suggest re-sizing an image down to about 150x150px and then uploading - I can't see the size limit right now but it shouldn't have been possible to do one that large previously. large.

Recreated my pic as I had no idea where it would be or even if the original still existed, only to find it as soon as I'd uploaded it! I took a square photo and resized it to 800x800 pixels and it came out at 122kb, uploaded no problem. 

• Like 1

Great news that things are starting to move forward.

Thanks for all your hard work Andy and team, I expect that you haven't quite finished though as things come out the woodwork....!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I would suggest re-sizing an image down to about 150x150px and then uploading - I can't see the size limit right now but it shouldn't have been possible to do one that large previously. large.

Sorted [smiley face]

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, KNP said:

I expect that you haven't quite finished though as things come out the woodwork

Very true; I just needed to make sure some basics were right before going live. The rest will get done on the fly as and when.

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 6

14 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

No one told me about that, I'd better nip outside and have a look. Also check my You Tube channel for my latest fun and games. 🤣

Look what happens when RMWeb goes down, people get other hobbies going.

Is that a hospital A&E waiting room you're performing in.  I know queuing times are long, but they now put entertainment on?

• Funny 2

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends!!!

Well done Andy and the team, its good to be back!

Had a bit of a problem logging in from the forums page, threw me to an error page but allowed me to log in from there!  Most odd...

Now to sort out things that got lost in translation...

• Thanks 1

I spent over 20 years in the I.T. world but at the business systems end rather than the technical side - however I can imagine what must have been involved over the last few weeks.

I will add my thanks to all involved for their efforts to get steam up again - well done.

Pete 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RedgateModels said:

No rush Andy, nut is there a way to show all my forum posts from last July so I can see where images are missing?

Click on your face to bring up your profile, then click 'See My Activity', from here you get a full list of everything you've done and you can filter on posts.

From there it is a long process of sifting your posts for those with images I guess.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Hroth said:

I think that example can stand for them all!!!

I'll have a look at that in due course.

🙉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I'll have a look at that in due course.

🙉

Emojis will no doubt be the least of your problems, I'm sure that they're well down the actions list.

No worries!!!