The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

This type of thing really offends me and I would like to think any right minded individual would also be equally repulsed.

I am, of course, referring to the Jellied Babies packet weight being quoted in grams first and ounces second. Is this what Nigel Farage died for?

Disgusted of Barrow-in-Furness

This type of thing really offends me and I would like to think any right minded individual would also be equally repulsed.

I am, of course, referring to the Jellied Babies packet weight being quoted in grams first and ounces second. Is this what Nigel Farage died for?

Disgusted of Barrow-in-Furness

And what about that rogue full stop or decimal point between 4 and oz? Disgusting.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

if you wANT  a real laugh go and read the Amazon reviews on Diabetic gummy bears (the usa equivalent to jellied babies)

Along with Nuclear duct tape (apparently a real thing) and "How to Avoid Huge Ships".

There is some interesting and worrying reading in that article,

Did America Fernandez's parents name their child with a prophetic view of the future and Trump's presidency.

The youngster sharing the same name as a rather controversial American General  claims they like all kinds of animals and then goes on to say they were most impressed by a snake eating a mouse! Perhaps he/she should be renamed Lunatic.

As they are residents of Pratt, I started to wonder if the publication date of the publication was 1st April. However, an internet search shows that there are several Pratts in the USA as well as a Pratt Institute.

Having visited relatives in NZ I thought there drove used cars from Japan, imported when the are no longer wanted in the land of the rising sun. There are/were two large vehicle carriers that made a weekly run into Auckland. However, discerning drivers (my nephew claims to be one) are now going for imported s/h European cars (invariably.German).

Surprisingly, given their roads and speed limits it seems that they prefer more powerful and faster the car so you can collect more fines, the better.

• Like 1

As they are residents of Pratt, I started to wonder if the publication date of the publication was 1st April. However, an internet search shows that there are several Pratts in the USA as well as a Pratt Institute.

Having worked with a vert nice Pratt (William) for a number of years it was not strange that a firm of Solicitors in the local town centre was named Pratt, Burke & Pratt! I'm reliably informed that one of the partners eventually resorted to deed poll.

P

• Like 1