A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Nope, and anyway the loco release is too short for one of them. Won't accommodate diesels either...

'course it will.

One of they nice little Dapol 08's will fit anywhere.

• RMweb Gold

Have you got a copy of Bradford Barton's 'Great Western Steam in Devon' by Fairclough (1972)?

I picked up a copy recently. Some very useful post war snaps and worth hunting a copy down not you've not seen it.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by 46444

• RMweb Premium

Poor old Olton!  Reminds one of a chimp in too small a cage; it looks just as sad and needs someone to let it out to run free!

Brian.

I remember seeing it when it was in the early stages of restoration, in a shed at Horbury Junction.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

'course it will.

One of they nice little Dapol 08's will fit anywhere.

Nope, some sort of spacial vortex continuum thingy means that no diesels appear to fit in the loco release. Even my AC Railbus has to stay off that bit of track. Perhaps it's because I laid the chairs in a 666 pattern. 6 left, 6 right etc.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Looks like an AWS reservoir.

Ideal for someone with a 7mm scale layout - do we know anybody with one of those? :jester:  

It would look good on Spam's layout with a few Harry Potter characters and a Hogwarts back scene.  :jester:

Looking forward to seeing the new Manor from Hatton's..........

It's not this one then:

post-9751-0-03608900-1504886064.jpg

This gem is currently available from Hattons for a mere £79, priced for people who haven't been to Specsavers yet,

Edited by cary hill
  • Like 1