A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Congrats Rob :)  ANTB meets Chris Nevard, that's got to be another great article.

Thanks Mikkel. A modeller and photographer I have lots of respect for and it was an absolute pleasure to 'work' with him to shew ANTB at it's best for MR.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Rob Jim phoned me back today he is going to make 10 sets so if you want some contact him ASAP. :telephone:  :gamer:

:punish:                    :punish:                           :punish:                            :punish:      

Try Narrow Planet, I have not tried them, but I have heard good reports. Sorry I am unable to post a link at this time.

Try Specsavers, sorry I'm unable to post a link at this time.  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

:punish:                    :punish:                           :punish:                            :punish:      

Try Specsavers, sorry I'm unable to post a link at this time.  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

OK, clever cloggs, I am using a Sony Xperia phone with android, how do I go about copying a link and pasting it into a thread.

• RMweb Gold

OK, clever cloggs, I am using a Sony Xperia phone with android, how do I go about copying a link and pasting it into a thread.

As someone who is still at junior school, probably.

Or you could ask the android to do it.

I think C3PO has small enough fingers.

Edited by Captain Kernow

Have the Finching Sisters been seen in Mallaig?

attachicon.giffish!.jpg

Congratulations Robin on the Model Rail article! Looking forwards to reading it...

Cheers,

Mark

Excellent spot:

post-9751-0-27887500-1505497516.jpg

That's the Finchings judging at the 1927 Mallaig Herring Speed Gutting Championships with their then manager Mr Noface

• RMweb Gold

I can't get the hang of my own phone let alone other peoples.

A Luddite 

• RMweb Premium

You won't be spending a grand on the new I phone then. :jester:

Did you see the launch on the TV news? The face recognition didn't work - twice - so the bloke had to use the passcode to unlock it. As I believe the young folk would say, "epic fail".

• RMweb Gold

My brief skim of the puff suggests there is a new cordless charging device, presumably using induction, as does my electric toothbrush, I think. All well and good - but I'm sure it said that wouldn't be available until next year. So you can't charge your phone until 2018? Whatever, I have no reason to upgrade from my iPhone 6.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

My brief skim of the puff suggests there is a new cordless charging device, presumably using induction, as does my electric toothbrush, I think. All well and good - but I'm sure it said that wouldn't be available until next year. So you can't charge your phone until 2018? Whatever, I have no reason to upgrade from my iPhone 6.

My Samsung S6 has wireless charging...

• RMweb Premium

I have no reason to use a smartphone at all... :imsohappy:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

One of my colleagues carries an induction charger with him so that he can plug it in and place his phone on it to charge.

I find a lead lighter and quicker to use in the same USB socket!!

Paul (semi-Luddite).

• RMweb Gold

You won't be spending a grand on the new I phone then. :jester:

Nope my next phone will be the cheapest thing with Blue Tooth so the Emergency Assist can work in the car these smart phones are not fit for purpose

mine needs constant charging SWMBO has the same one and it needed a new battery this week I found a genuine one @ £9.99 on flea bay the phone

is only 9 months old, 02 wanted a kings ransom for a new one.  :nea: