A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Why not. I wouldn't mind donating a few quid if that means the engine shed  will appear in future episodes of ANTB. Highly enjoyably show so far....

Bless you Sierd but the price quoted for Geoff Taylor's work is beyond the budget of this thread. :cry:

post-126-0-70535300-1512495850_thumb.jpg

Copyright Tony Wright

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Something different this afternoon in an overall look at the layout and surroundings.

attachicon.gifimg023 (2).jpg

Copyright Trevor Jones/ Hornby Magazine.

Eagle eyed viewers will see Southern motive power in action. :O

Was Trevor hanging from the rafters or did he use a drone?

• RMweb Premium

Different angles give you different views.

Does it give you ideas for trying different positions....so to speak!!!

Ah, the joy of stacks (think about it................................or not, depending on your age and preferences).  :whistle:

Seven Tees

Looks like one of them dodgy Christmas theme parks setting up we hear so much about this time of year.......

Next we'll see some dogs running around with antlers purporting to be reindeer, fake snow everywhere and adults dressed as elf's!!!

Then I expect we'll see the auto train passing through with a Santa Express headboard pretending to be the Polar Express!

• RMweb Gold

I had lunch in the shadow of Loddiswell station today, in the very nice garden centre down there.

I remember the days when the former station used to be an excellent tea shoppe, where I had what was probably the best cream tea I've ever tasted.

• RMweb Premium

Looks like one of them dodgy Christmas theme parks setting up we hear so much about this time of year.......

Next we'll see some dogs running around with antlers purporting to be reindeer, fake snow everywhere and adults dressed as elf's!!!

Then I expect we'll see the auto train passing through with a Santa Express headboard pretending to be the Polar Express!

Almost, however that is CKs new trees wot he boughted today.

A.Fir