A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Different but would it be angled to the so it points towards the track in question?

Not particularly but it would to some extent line up with an approaching driver's view of it as his train comes towards it.  All that would be carefully sorted when teh signal is erected is any angling of the lamp and possibly the lamp case as well but it wouldn't be noticeable in 7mm scale let along 4mm scale.

• RMweb Premium

Smut. I like that word. It is the sort of word that will confuse a person from another place if they are attempting to learn English like wot I speaks. For example, what would they think was happening if someone said they had a smut in their eye and they had only experienced the Dudders' type of smut?

Serious stuff this and needs consideration.

Farmer Giles.  

• RMweb Gold

Are you sure these are Milk?

They look like sausages.

Rob.

post-14122-0-33760900-1525970025.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

I think a rescaled version of that may end up on the wall of my station, having once loved a stones throw from Calne station I feel a connection to Harris (even if the factory was closed around the time I was born)

TMI Rich...