A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

According to Billy Connolly, that's what the Pope drinks and is thus carried around in a chair.

It's also the best preventive medicine for seasickness (creme de menthe that is, not being carried round in a chair).

• RMweb Premium

Apologies, completely OT.

This one is creeping into political bents with some of the usual suspects involved. Worth poppiung a hand grenade in there; I'm seriously tempted........

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/134109-daily-mail-article-not-good-press-for-kent-and-east-sussex/page-2&do=findComment&comment=3163373

• RMweb Premium

Apologies, completely OT.

This one is creeping into political bents with some of the usual suspects involved. Worth poppiung a hand grenade in there; I'm seriously tempted........

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/134109-daily-mail-article-not-good-press-for-kent-and-east-sussex/page-2&do=findComment&comment=3163373

Go on, you know you want to!

• RMweb Gold

Stephen Freeman has made me the tubular signal mentioned last week for trains leaving the up fiddle yard and here it is in a potential position awaiting confirmation from those who know more than me on signal placement.

post-126-0-98569800-1526308031_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-04318600-1526308050_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Notice you have turned it slightly to face the route in question.

To me, and I wait to be advised by those who know more on the subject, but that seems to me the correct orientation.