A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

The electrified naughty step looks a much safer bet ;)

Could be worse.......'When eye wer't lad....School bully used t' nail us t' naughty wall...'

post-14122-0-16941400-1525757396.jpg

Edited by NHY 581
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Could be worse.......'When eye wer't lad....School bully used t' nail us t' naughty wall...'

Ah yes, the halcyon days before the invention of superglue,,,

Ah yes, the halcyon days before the invention of superglue,,,

Some other threads would recommend using solder not superglue to attach miscreants to walls!

• RMweb Premium

Just seen the latest Hornby announcements and note that 10 of the 29 exciting new items are GWR. How lucky you GWR folk are, spoiled rotten again! No moaning now, it will look ungrateful...

• RMweb Gold

Just seen the latest Hornby announcements and note that 10 of the 29 exciting new items are GWR. How lucky you GWR folk are, spoiled rotten again! No moaning now, it will look ungrateful...

:punish: Stop talking rollox there's nuffink new its all old stuff rebranded.   :sarcastic:

• RMweb Gold

I think Rob should adjust all his to follow that prototype image.

OMDB

Sorry, got taken in by the PR guff.

Much Ado About Nothing.

• RMweb Gold

Different but would it be angled to the so it points towards the track in question?

I need some guidance here although the signal in question hasn't been built yet.

• RMweb Gold

What do you care anyway, now you're part of the tweed jacket with elbow patches brigade?

• RMweb Gold

What do you care anyway, now you're part of the tweed jacket with elbow patches brigade?

At least he's the right side of 50 to pull it off Stu. :jester: 

• RMweb Gold

Heres another submission in the "Teak effects - any good?" category. Latest offering from Bachmann. It's supposed to represent the post war immitation teak applied to steel bodied vehicles. Seems a bit woody to me. Also a bit suprised that a vehicle costing over £50 has moulded handrails. Given the quality and the waiting time for Bachmann models I think it's going to be a dead heat in the race for extinction between them and red box.

A. Dodo

post-12721-0-85350500-1525794491_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I think we need a Smutty Chair.

Consider yourself sat on it (the chair).

It was ever thus. Nearly 25 years ago, Chloe, 20 year-old barmaid in The Windmill in Cranbrook, (Kent, not BC) appointed me the King of Smut.