The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Reminds me of this joke

Bloke walks into a mill in Accrington.

"Does Fred still work here?"

"Yep, but you just missed him, he's gone to fetch some cotton"

"No worries I'll come back tomorrow"

Next day the bloke wanders into the mill again

"Is Fred around ?"

"You've just missed him again, he's gone to fetch more cotton"

"Oh , I'll try again next week"

Next week  he's in there again

"Fred ?"

"Sorry pal, he died last Wednesday, they buried him in the cemetery at the top of the road"

"Bloody hell, I'll go and pay my respects"

Up at the cemetery he found Fred'd headstone which read 

Fred's Gone...........................................but not for cotton.

Brit15

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.' 

Brit15

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.' 

Brit15

That same blind bloke is stood next to a woman waiting to cross the road at a pelican crossing, when the crossings beeps sounded his dog peed on his leg.

He took a biscuit from his pocket and gave it to the dog, the woman next to him remarked that it was no wonder the dog did that if he gave it a biscuit.

The blind man said, "How else do you suggest I find out which end to kick?"

Gibbo.

A man and a woman were sitting next to each other on a plane.

The woman sneezed, took out a Kleenex and gently wiped her nose all the while shuddering noticeably for 10-15 seconds.

This went on over and over until the man leaned over and asked the woman if she was alright.

She answered and apologized letting him know she has a medical condition. Every time she sneezes she has an .

He asked her if she was taking anything for it and she nods and says... "Pepper"

1. I got a dig bick

2. You that read wrong

3. You read that wrong too

4. You checked

5. You smiled

7. You wondering why you're still this reading this

8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)

10. But did you see that I skipped 6?

10. You checked

11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9

12. I said saw you, not you saw

13. I also skipped 2

14. You got tricked

15. I'm just wasting your time, so please go back to finding new jokes.

Mary comes home---Mary stood in front of the small house in a little Irish village she left some 20 years ago. She rang the bell not even knowing if her parents still lived there.

A wizened, grey haired old man answered the door. "hello can oi help yer" he said.

"Hello farder tis oi Mary yer long lost dotter"

"Bejesus, three hail mary's mudder of god come in Mary and tell me what yerv been doin dees past 20 years".

Mary sits on the sofa she distinctly remembers bouncing on as a child. "Well farder for the last 20 years oi have been a prostitute"

The old man jumps to his feet and shouts "Get out yer harlot oil not have yer under the same roof as me lovely woif".

"Oim sorry yer feel dat way farder coz oi was just about to give the key to a 50,000 euro Mercedes which is sitting outside. With that Mercedes, you could take mammy to the harbour where there is 200,000 euro yacht which you use to sail to the algarve where there is a villa wid your name on the deeds where you and mammy can spend the rest of yer days in luxury".

The old man thought for a second. "what did yer say yer had been doin fer 20 years ?"

"A prostitute farder" Mary replied.

He gives the girl a huge hug and says "Three hail mary's mudder of god oi tort yer said a Protestant"

• RMweb Premium

The injured Aussie came round in hospital to see a beautiful nurse smiling at him.

"Nurse," he asked. "Did I come her to die?"

"No," replied the nurse "You came here yesterdie..."

I'm not saying that joke's old, but

http://www.walmington-on-line.co.uk/50-moments-that-made-dads-army-20-did-you-come-here-to-die/

• Like 2