The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

We've had jokes repeated - sometimes several times - on this thread, but that must be the first time one has been repeated within 6 hours & 2 posts of the previous time!!! :shout: :fool:

It's doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment, I've lost count of the tumber of nimes I've seen it.

• RMweb Premium

This extract from a newspaper letters column was on Facebook this morning:- "I support Brexit because we don't make anything in this country anymore. On the back of my TV it says 'Built in Antenna', a country I've never even heard of."

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

We've had jokes repeated - sometimes several times - on this thread, but that must be the first time one has been repeated within 6 hours & 2 posts of the previous time!!! :shout: :fool:

We should have a rule that people check back ONE PAGE, before posting something.

That should stop 50% of the duplicates!

• RMweb Premium

We should have a rule that people check back ONE PAGE, before posting something.

That should stop 50% of the duplicates!

(Sorry - that was just too tempting...couldn't resist).

I wondered who would say that!

• RMweb Premium

This extract from a newspaper letters column was on Facebook this morning:- "I support Brexit because we don't make anything in this country anymore. On the back of my TV it says 'Built in Antenna', a country I've never even heard of."

Says it all, really.

John

And someone clicked the 'information useful' button?

Edited by PhilJ W

• RMweb Premium

I must have an imaginary job then in a company that manufactures things in the UK (and exports some of them to China).

• Like 6

I heard our president will impose a tariff on stuff made in Antenna too.

• Like 2

G

I must have an imaginary job then in a company that manufactures things in the UK (and exports some of them to China).

'Day Folks

You have it's called Rolls Royce, about the only thing they buy......

manna

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Subject:  Blood Transfusion

An Arab sheikh was admitted to the hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, his doctors needed to have some of his blood type stored in case the need arose. As the gentleman had an extremely rare type of blood that couldn't be found locally, the call went out around the world. 

Finally a Scotsman was located who had the same rare blood type. After some coaxing, the Scot donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery the Arab sent the Scotsman a BMW, a diamond necklace for his wife, and $100,000 in appreciation for the blood donation. 

A few months later, the Arab had to undergo a further corrective surgery procedure. Once again, his doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood. 

After the second surgery the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates. The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be more generous than that. Last time you sent me a BMW, diamonds and money, but this time you only sent me a lousy thank-you card and a crappy box of chocolates?" 

To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in me veins".

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

A man bought two horses, but soon realised he couldn't tell them apart. So he asked the farmer who lived next door what he should do. The farmer suggested he measure them.

The man came back triumphantly a few minutes later and said "The white horse is two inches taller than the black one!"

• RMweb Premium

A man bought two horses, but soon realised he couldn't tell them apart. So he asked the farmer who lived next door what he should do. The farmer suggested he measure them.

The man came back triumphantly a few minutes later and said "The white horse is two inches taller than the black one!"

Aargh, I really shouldn't have been sat here for 10 seconds trying to work that out!