SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

A* for that Monsewer Gerbil. May I offer you a Post Grad seat in the loft? Smells a bit iffy up there but you will see proper engines falling off the wibble wobble C75 OO FS bendy Ghandi curvy bits and many inherited vans and wagons with duff wheels and couplings.

Tikitty Boobaps  

Ar$£

OMG, you've referred to your Peco track as OO. Apparently that's a flogging offence.

• RMweb Premium

Gosh, the Duck works quickly, he was laying track last week and now the layout is finished. Brilliant.

It is with the utmosty respectacles that I say this. I hope to have a little more 'prototype accuracy' on 'The Junction' and I won't be running maroon Mark 1s in 1960 except maybe on the WR diversions.

Ar$£ 

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

OMG, you've referred to your Peco track as OO. Apparently that's a flogging offence.

Deffo. I have stirred up the PECOBOO Bu@#!hit thread.......

People really do take playing with trainsets very seriously.....

Rob.

The last may be atrocious in quality but it is the first one I have seen showing such good detail of the Platform 2 facing part of the Down Building. So, it is a gem thank you. Taken probably in 1964 or 1965.

I scanned it in mono as well, which I think is slightly - very slightly - clearer.

post-11812-0-82077400-1504007392_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Deffo. I have stirred up the PECOBOO Bu@#!hit thread.......

People really do take playing with trainsets very seriously.....

It's like a car crash - You know you shouldn't watch but can't look away.

Anyway, The real issue with OO track is that although the width is fine, the sleepers still aren't chunky enough for the 53 people worldwide who choose to model Sn 3ft 6in gauge. :D  (Hat, Coat - Naughty Step)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
While Mr bg has been busy finding toy train videos of the competition and various others have been doing their best to disrupt a perfectly legitimate, if you like that sort of thing, discussion on the finer points of trackwork (no pun intended!), I've been slaving over a hot scanner.  I have to confess to also having spent a considerable time on the beach yesterday in Seaton itself slaving slavering over a hot young lady with a very loose-fitting top & no accompanying support garments who insisted on repeatedly bending over in front of me to stroke my Jack Russell (and no, that isn't a euphemism!).  I almost had to ask her to stop but just couldn't bring myself to do it after considering the pleasure said young lady & Jack Russell were obviously each getting from their close encounter  .  .  .  .

Readers of a nervous or suspicious disposition should remember that Mrs DS has just been awarded the title "bionic" following a hip replacement & is presently banned from travelling in a car, except in an emergency, and from controlling an animal in a public place.  Those acting as her representatives in the latter case are, I feel, entitled to some little perks.

One has to admire your steadfast resolve in allowing your dog to be so pandered.

• RMweb Gold

It's like a car crash - You know you shouldn't watch but can't look away.

Anyway, The real issue with OO track is that although the width is fine, the sleepers still aren't chunky enough for the 53 people worldwide who choose to model Sn 3ft 6in gauge. :D  (Hat, Coat - Naughty Step)

That thread has the IKEA syndrome.

I popped in with no real intentions of buying in and have come out with all sorts of sh!t I don't really need.....

• RMweb Gold

This chap on the Peco thread I'm sure has Asperger's Syndrome or something similar there can't be any other reason why

someone would act with such ignorance to what other people are saying, I think it's best if he is left alone as he will never

see what others  are talking about.

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Gold

Whilst having no interest in the Peco Bullhead thread ( from 3ft ballasted & painted who can tell the difference), I feel I must step in here and gently point out it is Asperger's syndrome, not disease.

ASD ( Autistic Spectrum Disorders) encompass a wide range of conditions, possibly including OCD, with which we can probably all admit to being to some degree.

• RMweb Gold

Whilst having no interest in the Peco Bullhead thread ( from 3ft ballasted & painted who can tell the difference), I feel I must step in here and gently point out it is Asperger's syndrome, not disease.

ASD ( Autistic Spectrum Disorders) encompass a wide range of conditions, possibly including OCD, with which we can probably all admit to being to some degree.

Noted 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Sorry but I need it to be PECO........my OCD kicked in....

• RMweb Gold

BUMP

In the spirit of the thread, an M7. Photo by Norman Lockhart.

post-14122-0-55440300-1504025427_thumb.jpg

• Like 8